From Spoiled White Girl to a Black Guy's Booty Call (updated 5-26-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBunny

Banned
Banished
This will be updated to reflect my current cravings but I may turn this into more of a permanent thread as well. For now, it'll fluctuate as my cravings do. That said, my current cravings are:

Desired Stereotypes
Explanation: the stereotypes obviously depend on the race pairing. Black men stereotypically prefer different things in white girls than say... Hispanic men do. In that respect I'll just list the general stereotypes that I know of which i believe both races share. If you have any to add then please do so and I'd be happy to update this post.
General stereotypes:
- Thick white girls
- Suburban white girl look (country girl can be used too)
- Height of 5'4" or shorter
- Queen of Spades tattoo (can be used to show that I've been converted)
- Moderate to large size boobs
- Cuckolding or cheating behind partners back

Idea 1: "From Spoiled White Girl to Black Guy's Booty Call"
This is just a quick title until I think of something better :) but the idea here was to have fun with a little bit of contrast aside from the obvious black on white thing. In this idea, I'd like to have fun with playing a white girl from the polar opposite way of life as a black man who had to fight his way up from a life in the ghetto. I would play as a spoiled white girl who was brought up given everything she ever wanted, and looks down on those who aren't living life as well as she has. The goal in doing that would be for my character to have a predisposition about yours before we even get started. That way, when she still falls for the guy, only to end up as a piece of ass to him, it's about as far a fall in her eyes as possible. If that makes sense.

As for an actual plot, I would fly to Florida with my mom and my two cousins, only to be separated from them when they get under my skin and I go for a walk on my own. I would find myself in a bar at the beach or even in the big city, which is where I would meet you.

Maybe I'm sitting at the bar alone and you come up trying to spit game at me. Maybe we actually start having innocent conversation instead. Hell, maybe we bump into each other (literally) and that's how we meet. Either way, I would have every intention to dig myself out of this conversation ASAP at the start, only to end up more and more interested in you as the conversation drags on. I wouldn't realize it but you're just a really smooth talker and you had every intention of seducing me. So I play right into your little web, and maybe the next night (or even that same night), you talk me right into bed and give me sex so good that I break a rule that I have always had. Well... two rules: I'd be fine with cheating on my boyfriend back home, and I'd actually be OKAY accepting my place as a booty call. It's just ironic fate that it happens to be for a black guy.

Idea 2: **in progress**

RE: From Spoiled White Girl to a Black Guy's Booty Call (**in progress**)

Updated with a plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom