Revenge FxM and age gaps plot craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

redria17

Banned
Banished
So I've been craving this particular pairing lately but was inspired to make a thread about it today after I actually came up with a concrete idea for it :)

Imagine your worst enemy. Maybe he's a neighbor of yours, or maybe a co-worker. Hell, he can even be a family member. Maybe just some punk from high school that you used to know. A bully? The possibilities go on. If you have somebody like this in your life, you probably have fantasized at one point or another about some kind of ultimate revenge where they felt stupid and couldn't get even. Maybe you even laugh all the way home after it happens. Maybe rub it in their face for years afterward just to remind them what it was like for you all those years.

Now......... imagine that this worst enemy was a girl instead. Your ideas of revenge likely differ from the idea where your worst enemy was a man. Maybe you desire the same things: ultimate revenge, making her feel stupid, rubbing it in her face for years... but your means in achieving this is probably way different. Sexual even. That's where my fantasy comes in.

Imagine that your worst enemy was a girl, and you knew enough about her to know her sexual preferences. You know what she likes, and you know what she absolutely hates. Taking all the guesswork out of what the best sexual revenge would be? I would have to imagine that acting on a revenge fantasy where you knew for sure that the girl would be absolutely humiliated by what you did, would be much more tempting to act on.

Take me for example. Here's a list of things that, truly and honestly, disgust me. I've either done it and hated it, or the very idea of it grosses me out and therefore I've never tried it:

1.) Anal sex
2.) Blow job
3.) Getting a facial
4.) Swallowing cum
5.) Lots of other things... (but these are the majors)

Now I can apply lots of kinks to this, like recording, verbal surrender, collaring, spanking, and so on. The kink is less important than the act itself. What I'm looking for is somebody willing to play as old as possible (up to mid 60s) and willing to play out a scenario where he is in a position of absolute power over me. Something where he can look me dead in the face and tell me that he wants any of the things from that list and I have no choice but to oblige. How he gets into that position? We can come up with that :) but I have a ton of ideas. The hard part is finding somebody interested in playing it out.

So message me if interested! I have more than enough input to come up with something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom