Thread Closed

RE: The Tyrell's and the Starks (Margery x Robb) (LovelyDeadlyLadies and Potter-Kun)

Robb had been nervous ever since the deal had been arranged. While he was happy to escape marriage to a Frey, he wondered if he could live up to the expectations of Margery Tyrell. After all, every noble boy had heard stories about her; the most beautiful and kind woman in all the Seven Kingdoms, and now, he was being arranged to be married to her.

Still, he had an image to maintain, so he sat stoically in his chair, his crown on his head for the sake of presentation. The Tyrell's wanted Margery to be a Queen, and having Robb look the proper part of a King would go a long way. He looked to his mother for support; she was his foundation, his rock, ever since his father died. He gave her a nod and a small smile before turning to watch the tent flaps open.

He managed to maintain his calm demeanor, but he could not help but be struck by the beauty of Margery as she walked in. She took his breath away, and he was lucky he managed to stand up when his mother introduced him. He stepped forward, first greeting Margery's grandparents. His focused on Lady Olenna, thanking her for her time, and complimenting her on her beauty. He was told she was the real brains behind the Tyrell's so it would help to be on her good side.

He then turned to Sir Loras, greeting him with a firm handshake and complimenting him on his combat prowess. He spoke of how Sansa had spoken highly of him during the Hand's tournament and he would be honored to have him in his Kingsguard if he wished.

Then, he finally turned to Margery; his nerves having calmed slightly by interacting with the others first. He approached her with a soft smile, gently grasping her hand in his own. "You must be Lady Margery...it is an honor to finally meet you." He gently kissed the back of her hand as he held onto to it. "I'm hoping you'll join me for some wine, so we might talk and get to know one another?" He seemed to be asking her premission, not wanting to force anything on the girl, especially after a long day's ride.

RE: The Tyrell's and the Starks (Margery x Robb) (LovelyDeadlyLadies and Potter-Kun)

Margery's charming voice matched her beauty and Robb couldn't help but blush himself as he squeezed her hand gently as he watched his mother clear the room for them. Robb couldn't help but laugh at her words as he lead her to a nearby table. "Yes, my Mother does know how to clear a room when she needs to." He pulled a chair out for her at the table and once she was seated, he sat next to her, not wanting to take his hand off hers. He enjoyed the smooth, soft and warm sensation of her hand against his own. He poured them both a glass of wine.

"I hope you don't mind this Northern wine, my lady. It's not as good as what they make in Dorne, but it does the job." He rubbed the back of his head as he let out a meek laugh. He worried that after the war was over, Margery wouldn't enjoy life up North...it was so different from life at Highgarden, he imagined. "I hope you don't mind the accommodations either. I'll do everything I can to insure that you enjoy your life in comfort though." Robb gave her a strong nod. It was clear he wanted to please her and make her happy.

Robb let out a light sigh of relief as he took a sip of his own wine, his nerves finally calming down. "Right. Sorry, my lad....I mean, Margery. I just wanted to make a good first impression. I hope I'm not a bumbling mess." Robb couldn't help but smile widely, knowing that is what he most likely seemed like at the moment, but he was really enjoying her company none the less.

"If I'm to call you Margery, then call me Robb as well, please. I'd love to hear about your life up to this point, Margery. The good and the bad, I've heard many a rumor about the most beautiful woman in the Seven Kingdoms, but I'd like heard the truth from the horses' mouth. " Robb laughed before catching himself. " Sorry, not to imply you are a horse or anything..." He blushed as he went to down more of his wine.

RE: The Tyrells and the Starks (Margery x Robb) (LovelyDeadlyLadies and Potter-Kun)

"Well, at least my mess is making a good impression." Robb chuckled as he sat and listened to stories of Margery's childhood with great interest. High Garden sounded like a very interesting place and he would love to visit if he ever had the chance. He began to recount his own stories of living and Winterfell, not nearly as nice or beautiful as High Garden, but a grand place none the less.

Once they were done telling their stories, Robb smiled and gently cupped Margery's cheek. "You truly are and amazing woman, Margery...I'm a very lucky man to be able to have you as my wife." He chuckled as he gently kissed her forehead before clearing his throat and blushing. "I'm...not sure if I want to wait until tomorrow not to consummate our marriage...if you understand my meaning." Robb looked at Margery with curious eyes, wondering if she was thinking something similar.

RE: The Tyrells and the Starks (Margery x Robb) (LovelyDeadlyLadies and Potter-Kun)

Robb couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll be the King and you'll be the Queen...who could possibly lecture us." Robb wrapped an arm around her waist and tugged her into his strong and firm chest. His lips locked onto her own, kissing her passionately, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking to gain entry to her mouth. His hand slithered down her back and grasped at her firm ass through her dress as he kissed her.

He withdrew after a few moments, his cheeks reds and a grin on his face as he looked at Margery playfully. "If you are really that worried about it....we could go get married in the Godswood this evening and consummate our marriage then?" He grinned, giving her rear a playful squeeze at the suggestion as he waited to see her reaction.

"When us Northern's want something, we are hard to stop." Robb chuckled as she agree to his proposal. He quickly swept her up into his strong arms and carried her out of the tent, whisking her away to the nearby Godswood. Once there, he gently lowered her to her feet and, doing his best to remember the vows from his memory, recited them before the Godstree. He then turned to Margery, waiting for her to repeat the oath and with that, they were married...in the eyes of the Old Gods at least.

"Old Gods are a lot simpler, aren't they?" Robb chuckled as he removed his jacket and began to remove his vest as well. "Now then...my wife....my Queen...how about you start taking off your clothes too?" Robb asked with a grin, but his voice was deep...gruff....full of longing and lust for her as his vest fell to the ground to reveal his muscular, toned and scarred chest to her.

When Margery asked if they were doing it here, Robb just chuckled. "Of course...the Old Gods need to make sure we consummate the marriage, other wise, what's the point?" Robb chuckled as he began to undo his trousers as well. He could see Margery blushing, but he could also see some excitement in her eyes and expression.

"Does the idea of getting seen....excite you some, my Queen?" Robb asked with a large grin, wondering if he had just found a certain kink of hers....he was certainly getting excited by the idea.

Robb watched as Margery's dress dropped to the ground and revealed her flawless and nude form. His trousers fell to reveal his half-erect and massive cock. He licked his lips as his eyes gazed upon her, he looked upon her shapely breasts and her exposed cunt. He stepped forward, his breath catching in his throat. "You are beautiful...Margery..." He spoke briefly before his mouth latched onto her breasts, his tongue swirling around her rosy and perky nipple. His arm wrapped around her waist and he pulled her into his strong chest.

His throbbing cock rubbed against her cunt, his tip pressing against her clitoris as his hand gave her ass a hard spank, groping her rear as he moaned against her breast, his cock growing harder and more erect. His other hand moved up to her other breast, giving it a hard squeeze, his fingers moving to rub and tug on her nipple as he continued to grow more aroused.

Once his cock was fully erect, Robb paused in the sucking of Margery's breasts and began to kiss up and down her neck, his tongue like a brush on canvas as it lapped up and down her neck. His breath was ragged as he moved his cock, position his tip to press up against the entrance to her cunt. He gave her ass a squeeze as he looked her in the eyes.

"Are you ready, Margery...?" He asked, his voice slightly concerned. He wanted to be sure his wife was fully prepared for what was to come.

Robb nodded and planted both of his hands on Margery's ass as he lifted her up off the ground. His cock was lined up perfectly with her entrance, and in one swift and violent push, he penetrated her completely. He shattered Margery's hymen and claimed her as his own as his cock stretched her tight and no longer virgin pussy open for him. He moaned loudly as he pushed it in even deeper, his shaft hilting itself in her tight and wet cave.

His tip pressed against her cervix as he groaned loudly. "It feels...too good, Margery..." He moaned as he began to move his hips, slamming his cock in and out of her as he gripped her ass roughly, his tip pounding against her cervix ever harder with each thrust.

Robb chuckled at Margery's reaction, her moans and words turn him on even more as he dug his fingers into her ass. "You like that, my Queen? You like my cock pounding into you like this?" He asked her, his voice husky in her ear as he nibbled and sucked on her earlobe. All the while, his cock pounded harder and faster into her pussy, spreading her open even more with every thrust. After one very rough thrust, Robb felt his tip push through her cervix and enter her womb as he let out an even louder moan now.

Back
Top Bottom