Let's get Punky! (Vampires! Don't worry, I don't bite...hard) FxM, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky Goth

Dust
Forgive me for the cheesy title, I know the joke's probably overdone but I wanted to make sure you all know what you can expect from this kind of thread^^

So anyways, introductions may be in order!
I'm Tess, a university student in the fields of English and History, which leaves me with lots of spare time to invest in writing!
I generally prefer detailed roleplaying with some juicy replies describing all the lewdness and character emotions that I love to see in my roleplays!
This doesn't mean you have to write six paragraphs, though I usually post ranging from 2 to three paragraphs to keep the story going and both of us entertained.

Anyways, before we get into plots and such let me just say that I'm almost definitely going to be playing a vampire, taking a somewhat more aggressive role in our rp, I like playing a somewhat dominant gal but dislike total and utter submission on your part. Sorry, it just doesn't work for me :/

That being said, what DO I like?
-Teasing
-Foreplay
-Being a bit more dominant
-light BDSM
-Biting
-Tongue play
-Kissing
-Being on top
-Romance
-Oral to Anal
-Story/Plot
-Chemistry
-Fun/Comedy

And of course, what do I dislike?
-Bathroom stuff
-Complete submission
-Short replies (seriously)
-Boring characters

So, WHO am I going to play as?
As the title may have already suggested I'm aiming to play some Punk Vampire.
So, while my Name may suggest I'd be more into the gloomy and darker characters I actually enjoy playing those kinds of characters with Attitude.
They'll be blunt, they'll mess around, they'll be rebellious, all in all they'll be the "bad girl" character in a way.
I enjoy believable chemistry between our characters and would very much enjoy your character being more than just a blank slate.

Anyways, that'll be what you're going to be getting in terms of kinks and characters.
But what about THE PLOT?

Well, look no further!

Scenarios!

A toothy guest
YC recently inherited a large mansion from their deceased relative, seizing the opportunity to move in rather than sell it.
Too bad there's a bat problem in the attic as they're soon going to realize they're not alone;
A Vampire has made herself at home in the attic and she'll not just leave.
Will YC get used to having an undead housemate or is he going to try his hardest to get rid of her?

A bloody good band
We're both members of an up and coming band, rising through the charts and with the recent popularity we're over all the news.
Kinda hard to keep your secrets if you're constantly surrounded by paparrazzi, one might slip up and even let their band mates see through a certain facade of your.
Drama ensues

But I can also do shorter roleplays where he get to the smut rather fast, these are more bare bones and are more or less quickies
Vampire Bartender/YC
Vampire partygoer/YC
Vampire/Hunter
Vampire/Werewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom