Play With My Futa Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
Just as the title says I want someone to have some fun with my Futa character named Rei. It can be playful fun or you can tie her up and torment her in anyway you want, well as long as it's not painful torture. Well maybe electro play. I do have some plot ideas in mind which I'll put down below. If it's crossed out it's already taken.

1. My character Rei is an adventurer that's lost deep in the jungle or forest. She comes across what looks like a giant flower but instead is an Alraune. You take quite an interest in Rei and her special 'package'. So much you decide to keep her as your new plaything. This roleplay will contain bondage, tentacles, monster girl, edging, orgasm denial, tickle torture, penis milking, forced orgasm, mind break.

2. Rei's works for this special company that produce a special type of milk. Being a low level employee the secret ingredient is kept secret from her. One day Rei becomes nosy and sneaks into one of the milk producing rooms only to find out they been using semen from futa women like herself to make the special milk. She ends up getting getting caught and well lets just say she's going to become their new producer. This roleplay will contain bondage, edging, penis milking, sex toys, massaging, anal, machines, electro play.

That's about it. If you have an idea or are interested please PM me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom