An Angel returns (Looking for FxF stories and plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Since it has been ages since my last request thread and it is so ancient, it is time to start another one. I am open to most any plots with some discussions but I would love for y'all to consider some of my newer ones.

What Year Is It?

This is a variation of an old idea but it still gives me inspiration. My girl has been in a coma for a very long time and discovers that things have changed during the time that she was under. Would her old lover still remember her or could it be a nurse that harbors feelings for her while hoping that she wakes up? I can go either way with this one.

Coming home:

This is one of my favorites as I tried to get this going years ago on another forum. My girl has been in the military and has been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan but time has caught up to her so she has to retire from the military. Does she come home to a sweet loved one or does she find someone new on the way home? Does my girl suffer a crippling injury and leads to early retirement? I would love to see what happens when a hardened military woman meets up with either her wife or someone new after her long tour of duty.

Her coach or team mate or rival and lover:

I have always been into sports, especially individual sports like golf or tennis, so this inspiration comes from that. What happens when sparks fly between either my girl's coach, team mate... or even better yet, her main rival and my sports player? Do they keep things a secret trying to avoid all of the social media or do they let it all out in the open and let the world decide? All of this can be discussed if this interests you.

My all time favorite plots from here on down. I will totally love you if you can play one of these out with me.

Your creation, your lover:

My girl is a new creation of your scientist or android builder. She is state of the art and can do things that are not humanly possible but there is one thing that your scientist craves... companionship and love. Would you build my girl to be your companion or would my android serve a higher purpose? This, again, is open to discussion.

A brand new world:

My girl is an explorer traveling through space. She is on a solo space ship as she explores a surprising phenomenon. She is drawn into it as her ship systems malfunction with no choice but to go into it. This phenomenon sends her through a brand new universe as she crash lands onto a planet that is inhabited only by women. When my girl crash lands onto the planet, who takes her in? Would it be the ultimate ruler of the planet or could it be one of the rebels who want to change things in their all female society? I am looking to play the pilot that crash lands onto the new planet in this one but who you can play out can be discussed.

More Angelic thoughts:

I love a sweet romance with some drama thrown in with most any scenario. This is not totally thought out here but I would love to see what you have in mind and discuss the plot that we both can enjoy playing out.

Please leave me a PM to if you wish to leap into the heavens with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom