Pokemon, monster or other creatures. (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuriko

Planetoid
Ellos, I'm Yuriko. New here. This is my request thread. I Plan to keep it organized and to update it weekly. Thank you for taking the time to read it. Few things that have to be said:

-> I only roleplay females characters. I prefer one main character per RP.
--> A lot of smut is fine, but I do like a story or plot to follow.
---> I am open to any ideas you may have so just pm me. But i don't like incest, gore, vore, watersports, brain washing or transform my character.
----> Writing in 3rd past person. Length a paragraph. And we should check our spelling and grammar mistakes.

Now some pairs and plots I had in mind:

Centaur X Human girl
Minotaur x Human Girl
Dragon x Human Girl
Pokemon x Human Girl
Alien x Human Girl
Werewolf x Human Girl
Furry x Human Girl
Zombie x Human Girl
beasts x Human Girl
Hulk x Human Girl
Ninja Turtles x Human Girl
Monster x Human Girl
Any other odd muscular creature x Human Girl

Your Idea

I keep this open to any plot you may want to play and you have not find anyone to rp it with. I may not like it, or i may like it. So PM me and we will see.

Lost in the woods

Time: Modern Times. My character is high school senior. She usually gets home following a root through the woods. Sometimes she gets lost but eventually she finds her way back. One day she takes a old path and gets deeper into the woods. She gets lost. Hours later she meets a centaur. The creature promises to help her to return home. They end up seeking cover in a cave, since its night. The creature gets turn on because of the petite girl. And although mating with a human isn't possible. The girl ends up agreeing. With out keeping in mind how enormous centaur members can be.

Frozen Mountains
Time:Modern Times. The plot is a bit similar to the first one. My character a young petite girl goes with her friends or boyfriend on holidays in the mountains. They have a ski competition. She ends up getting lost in the big mountain and ask for shelter in the nearest cave. Being bored she starts exploring deeper the cave, until she meets withe a Minotaur. They end up spending the night together. And things turn badly when the creatures gets horny.

Poke World

Time: Modern Times. My character ends up living in a pokemon world. Not sure how she will return to the human world, she has to find a way to live in the new world. She finds a home, and even gets a job there. She makes some new friends, that are pokemons. Although when mating season comes her new friends want something more from her. The poor girl has to help her new friends.

Planet XZ-ORE-987

Time:Future Times. Future has not change that much. But human and other species now co-exit. My character ends up leaving in a planet fill with muscular creatures, since its cheaper. There she can afford a job and a place to live. She rents a place were two more male creatures live. Though things don't end up like the human girl thought they would. They end up in a confusing shared relationship.

A Dragons nest
Time: Modern times. Dragons are long vanished. Only one managed to remain alive. He needed to find a mate. In a bizarre way the dragon meets with my character. Having no choice to escape she ends up living with the dragon. And so becomes his mate partner.

Turtles under the City
Time: Modern Times. April O'Neil bought her teenager niece to live with her. She has been lately too busy as she became a main reporter. That's how her niece )my character) finds her time to roam the streets. She ends up meeting with the Mutant Ninja Turtles. After they found out she is April's niece they welcome her home. The petite girl spends most of time with them. They come closer and slowly the turtles find her interesting. And things slowly turn out the wrong way.

Hulk our neighbor

Time: Modern Time. My character had graduated from high school. She moved at a small apartment in the city. Her neighbor that she had never seen is a closer version of Hulk. He keeps himself hidden. She ends up meeting with the odd creature that lives next to her. And they end up spending a lot of time together. Hulk falls for her, and he wants to date the human girl. But the mating part is close to impossible. Until the human girl agrees.

The forsaken lands
Time: Unknown. My character weak up in a desert. She has no idea how she end up there. She tries to find out where she is. And for her bad luck she ended up in heel. There she meets with a few demons. Trying to see how to survive in that forsaken place, she goes trough different rough encounters with the hell creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom