Cassiepalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraV

Moon
Me! Hiya!

I'm Cassandra (Cassie, Cass, Ms. V), I'm new to the site, and I want to roleplay with you! Well, maybe, but if you're reading this that's a good place to start. I'm looking to start up a couple short-term roleplays with fun, creative partners. Now, short-term, does not necessarily mean straight to the sex, [she said, sitting back in her chair and wagging her index finger]. I like to have scene build-up and and a teensy bit of story, even if it's something we work out in the background and don't explicitly state. Having those elements makes it much more enjoyable for me and gets my creative juices going when I write. I'd like to start off my Blue Moon adventures with some single scene roleplays, that is they will culminate in a single sexual encounter. Here's a helpful diagram.

[Scene Starts]--------[*Jack & Jill enter scene]--------[Talking, background, scene establishment]--------[Flirting, teasing, Jack flexes, Jill swoons]--------[Foreplayyyyyyy]--------[Bangin' time!]--------[End Scene]

*Important note - Jane & Jill also very much appreciated.

So, obviously this isn't the set format that which every roleplay must follow (Jack flexes his tender side rather than his muscles :blush:), but you get the idea. The scene begins and ends with a single character interaction. I will probably open up to more extensive roleplays later on once I get used to things here and hopefully establish some good partners. For kinks and such, check out my F-List.

Ground Rules! Read me first!
  • Genders: Happy to play FxF, FxM. Maybe MxM or FxFuta. It doesn't matter to me what gender you adhere to, so long as you can convincingly play your character.
  • My Genders: I usually play female characters. If an idea tickles me I can play a male.
  • Detail: I love detail, especially in clothing, movement, and environment. Describe things in a way that I can imagine them around me, and i will love you for it.
  • Threads/PMs: I'm kind of excited to try out roleplaying in a public thread. PMs are fine too.
  • Posting length: 2-4 paragraphs? That seems like a happy medium. Could be slightly less if things are going well and we're quickly exchanging back and forth. I could do longer, but then I start to stress about writing a post. No good.
  • Ages!: I only play as and with 18+ characters. Prefer mid-20s to mid-30s. Probably no older than 60.
  • Pictures: I like having a picture for each of the characters at the start of a roleplay. It helps augment their descriptions.
  • Ideas!: If you message me, please please please please include an idea of your own, or some expansion on one of my ideas. I say please to be nice, but this is actually mandatory. I may not reply to your message if you don't.
  • Post Frequency: I will try aim for 1 post a day, or every other day. If I'm behind a couple days, feel free to send a reminder. I'm pretty patient with others, so I appreciate the same.
  • OOC Chat: I don't mind chatting OOC in PMs, so long as it's friendly.
  • Personal: I don't give out personal info, pictures of myself, or my contact info. It makes me uncomfortable when someone asks.

Themes! Some general thematic elements I enjoy!
Yes! :D
Unlikely places
Cramped spaces
Imperfection
First encounters
Sass
Light-hearted
Real world
Light fantasy
Light sci-fi
Casual hookups
Photos/Videos
Dancing
Rainstorms

No! ::s
Incest
Controlling Partners
High drama
Heavy romance
Brooding
Ownership
Slaves
Bimbos

Settings! Fun places to try out!
On a surf board in the ocean
Massage parlor
Spa
Mansion party
Locker room
In the woods
Office
Park bench
Tent
Kitchen
On the floor in front of a fireplace
Airplane
Tropical resort
Beach

Pairings! Any parts can be male or female! Bonus points for interesting role reversal from the norm!
Masseuse x Client
Instructor x Student
Mistress x Mobster/Business Person
Coworkers
Secretary x Coworker/Boss
Photographer x Model

More to come probably!

Plot Ideas! Strategically placed last! Names and genders are placeholders!

Up in the Air - Flight Attendant x Passenger - FxM, FxF
Around 3 am, Rachel's phone goes off, meant to wake her up for red-eye flight she's working. She barely has enough time to gather her things and get to the airport before boarding. Disheveled and poorly rested, Rachel dreads the 8 hour international flight, but she puts her best face on as she walks the aisle to check seat belts. Thankfully the flight is less than half booked. A passenger puts his book down as she approaches his seat, and seeing their face, Rachel audibly gasps. He's familiar of course, as the man whose hotel room she had to leave in a rush to report to work. Only just two hours ago, he'd been naked and between her legs, only to be interrupted prematurely by her alarm. As Rachel works through the rest of her pre-flight routine, blushing profusely, his name escapes her, but her sensory memory is not so forgetful.

That's it for now, I'll be sure to add some more as they come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom