Predator and Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessInnocence

Meteorite
Hello! So here is a rp fantasy of mine that I've been wanting to give a try.

I'm in my home. It's late and I've already showered, so I slip on a silk little nighty for no one but myself wanting to strut around my house feeling confident and sexy. I plop down on the couch and decide to blow off some stream. It's not long before I'm climbing up that telltale slope, so close to satisfaction, and just as I'm about to climax the front door flies open. I jump, whipping my hand out of my lacy panties, and staring incredulously at the door. My breath catches when I see that it's you looming in my doorway. Tall and brawny with that perfect Joe Manganiello body, just as sexy as I remembered. Dark hair with a sharp jawline peppered in a five o'clock shadow. You said you'd always find me and here you are, tan and dripping wet from the rain outside. Eyes hard like the rest of you and they are trained on me. My breathing picks up as my nipples harden underneath the silk, perking proudly for your attention. I swear I hear you growl deep in your chest and my eyes shoot up to your face. I see you close your eyes as you breathe in deeply, inhaling my scent and arousal. You release that breath with another deep, rumbling growl and your eyes are on me again but this time sharpened and more focused. You take a step into the room and I'm entranced by your deadly grace as I watch your muscles bunch and release under your wet, skin tight clothing. My panties are soaked and my whole body is trembling. The way your looking at me sends a very clear message. You have been hunting me, and now that you've got me back, I will be ravished. Faster than my eyes can keep up, you've got me pushed back on the cushions, pinned beneath your body. You bite the slender curve of my neck, staking your claim and I give in to you. Finally letting you take what's rightfully yours.

This is just the buildup I had in mind. If you can roll with it cool, if not it's nothing concrete and we can start from scratch. This is really just to give you an idea of where I want this to be headed.

Background:
My character is living in her own, in her own home. She used to be in a relationship with the male character but she has commitment issues so she ran. Male character is possessive and ideally is on the hunt to find his runaway mate. Now that he's found her, he has no intentions of letting her go and plans to show her what their future will be like together. (Again all of this can be scrapped)

I prefer 1st person unless you have a huge problem with it. Explain your concern and I'm sure we can work something out.

Just to be clear, this is a possessive Alpha male role. The role is dominant but not in the bdsm sense of the word. I'm looking for something a little more animalistic but not beastiality. I've tried to shape the male role into a general idea of what I am looking for, but cowriter will have full creative control over the male roll. I just ask that you please follow the guidelines below.

Do's:
1. You are much bigger than I am, so I'm expecting to be thrown around a bit
2. Be possessive, but in a sexy way
3. Sexy talk is encouraged
4. I expect the first sex scene to be wild, rough, and steamy (lovemaking can come afterwards if cowriter wishes)
5. This is supposed to be passionate! Biting, scratching, growling, mild spanking, forced submission (because I might be feisty) is encouraged

Don't:
1. This doesn't mean beat me or use your strength against me in a harmful way
2. Don't be a stalker
3. No slut shamming
4. Again not bdsm guys
5. No sadism!!! No choking, gagging (unless during oral), whipping, noncon, fisting, etc.

If you've read this far then you might as well message me! Thanks for your time and I hope we can rp together soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom