yui's short-term roleplay search! (open to most things, all genders welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui_Sins

Meteorite
Hello! I am looking for a roleplay partner. Currently I have three characters I'd like to play.

First and foremost, read over my guidelines.

Negina Bhandari -- A shy, sweet girl who has trouble talking to people and socializing. She is naive and easy to manipulate, and she has an almost impossible time saying no to people. She has few friends and usually doesn't talk to anyone aside from her parents.
f-list profile

Elaine Richmond -- A rich girl who is always full of herself and hardly thinks of other people. She tends to have a very calm, cool demeanor and she generally has a level head, but that doesn't change the fact that she's incredibly self-absorbed and has a strong sense of entitlement.
f-list profile

Jade -- A cheerful girl with lots of energy and a sweet attitude. She has a good, positive outlook on life and very little can discourage her. She loves to make friends and always tries to see the good in people, and she constantly forgives people and gives them the benefit of the doubt in most situations.
f-list profile

I'm looking for just a little quickie is all (in this section at least; i'm open to long-term as well!). I like the idea of a soft, gentle sex, a hookup, and......non-con as well? So yeah! Message me if you're interested in any of my characters and want to plot with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom