Sensually Yours (FxAll, all styles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noire

Planetoid
This post is not terribly short, and it will only lengthen. For that, I provide this:

I enjoy all body types, and I am fairly kinky. I welcome women, men, and everything in-between, and am entirely happy to play women, men, and everything in-between. I play things dark and realistic, or inject realism into the fantastical. I will happily play against tentacles, furries, and other such things.

Feel free to private message me, and read on if you desire to know more.

Good day.

I am presently looking to get back into the world of play-by-post intimate roleplay, having been gone from it for far too long. I've over a decade of roleplay experience across more mediums, genres, characters, and styles than I could possibly count.

A Little About Myself

• I do best over threads. I tend to be an active conversationalist so PMs tend to get lost, and I believe in the power of callbacks, repetition, and theming in my work -- threads allow me to jump back and forth and keep a good track on the story. If it's a PM RP, it's going to be more smut than plot.
  • As a general rule, I appreciate variety. From teens to individuals in their forties-fifties, from white to black to Asian and beyond, from skinny to BBW -- I like to mix it up, because I find contrast to be highly erotic. Interracial, therefore, is a favorite.
  • I tend to post in excess of two paragraphs in exposition and in action, but I will pare down to sentences to maintain an even dialogue flow. I come from a recent background in Google Docs where such was easier -- take not my brevity for lack of effort, I'd just rather not have dead air descriptors when I don't have to use them.
  • I am here for intimate roleplay -- 50/50 sex and story ratio is as far as I am willing to tip toward story. I enjoy it most when they are ably and competely intertwined.
  • I enjoy a variety of kinks, some of which you may consider out there. These will be detailed further down -- if such does not appeal to you (say, furries), know that I am completely fine with leaving them out.

I consider myself a switch with a slight preference toward playing submissives. I enjoy forced orgasms, suspension, restraints (light, heavy, rope, leather, metal), plugs, toys, leashes, chastity belts, and more. Curious? Just ask.

I greatly enjoy musculature on either character, but I especially love a small or soft woman and a strong man.

Interracial (in the human sense and in the fantastical orcXelf sense), dubcon, noncon, age differences, etc.

More taboo/fantastically...

Furries, monster girls, Pokemorphs, full on rape and torture, tentacles, and a few other things as well. I might make a whole thread dedicated to this facet at some point, but know that there is not much that I am not willing to delve into.

NO scat, watersports, or massive amounts of blood DURING sex. I also find bodily deformation by macro genitals distasteful, and while I am alright with footjobs, toe-sucking or foot-licking is entirely disgusting to me.

Another wonderfully broad topic. I shall split this up a touch into general fan settings I enjoy as well as things I am currently enjoying.

I really enjoy canons when it comes to fandoms -- after all, what else is the point of playing in a fandom when you divorce yourselves from the characters that make the fandom so fun?

CURRENT:
Persona 5, Boku no Hero Academia, Dark Souls, Marvel Universe, Harry Potter, Steven Universe, Steins;Gate, Game of Thrones.

GENERAL:
All Bioware properties
Final Fantasies 4-15
Star Wars
Shadow Hearts 1-3
Naruto
One Piece
Fire Emblem
Madoka
Undertale
And... really too many to name. Please feel free to ask and present your own interests. I am most likely familiar with whatsoever you wish to bring to my attention.

I most enjoy realism -- this can include straight, gritty modernism with perhaps even a dash of noir, or applying a touch of realism to a fantastical setting. I would enjoy a soldier in a medieval setting more than a wizard, or a rebel/stormtrooper in the Star Wars universe, for just two examples.

Even if it is fantastical, I enjoy looking at the more realistic repercussions of a world. If there are monster girls, how do they interact with the general populace? What steps are taken to even the playing field? CAN it even be evened?

To this end, here are a list of some of my favorite genres, in mostly descending order:
  • Post-Apocalyptic/Survival Horror
  • Science Fiction
  • Modern Day (w/o supernatural elements)
  • Modern Day (w/supernatural elements)
  • Fantasy

Here are a few themes I likewise enjoy.
  • Combat/adventure -- I enjoy a well-written struggle and the thrill of danger.
  • Combative relationship between sub and dom -- especially in a setting of danger, such as in a survival horror situation.
  • Intrigue -- interpersonal and intergroup, be it political or survival-wise.
  • Death and rebirth. A favorite narrative theming of mine, but this also means that risk of pregnancy/death are entirely on the table with me.
  • Freedom and Justice -- a heady pair of topics with which I resonate greatly. Expect themes of imprisonment, casting down the unjust, and suchlike in any long-term story we do.
  • Heroism -- I like to explore what it means to be a hero and a villain. Ripe for superheroic style stories, but it also finds its way into worlds where single men or women can create waves for good or for ill. Think of characters like Max/Furiosa and Immortan Joe from Fury Road for a look at what I find so great about the concept.

And finally, some pairings for your perusal. I will go very vague here and note which ones I feel are ripe for fandom exploration and which ones likely need to be more original. Fandom-appropriate will be denoted with a * while original-appropriate will be denoted with a -.

These shall be very general, and will be expanded with time.

• Incest (Mother & Son) -
  • Knight x Princess *-
  • Survivor x Survivor *-
  • Monster Girl x Warrior -
  • Childhood Friends *-
  • Soldier x Rebel *-
  • Therapist x Client -
  • Monster x Defeated Adventurer -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom