My Boyfriend's Big Black Best Friend (FxM, raceplay, cheating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBunny

Banned
Banished
This idea is based on a situation that actually happened but never went in a sexual direction. Not that I ever wanted it to, but it spawned a fantasy that I will describe below.

My boyfriend's 6'4" white best friend (black or Puerto Rican in the roleplay version) used to spend a lot of nights sleeping on our couch after having a fire outside and drinking. He could always outdrink my boyfriend, probably because he was twice the size lol, but one night we were all sitting in the living room having drinks when my boyfriend suddenly got up and walked upstairs without saying a word. I resumed having a conversation with his friend, who I suppose you could consider to be a good friend of mine as well who I met through my boyfriend, but 15 minutes went by and we both sort of began wondering what my boyfriend was doing. Turns out he went upstairs to bed and passed out.

Our conversation went on after figuring out what had happened, but eventually he moved to the couch that I was sitting on (He was sitting on the recliner previously) and before long we were actually sitting close to each other, or at least as close as my boyfriend and I would sit in a casual setting. Our conversation shifted to learning more about each other at that point and while nothing happened that night, it spawned a fantasy for an alternate version of events that night where it had.

Now there's a handful of variations of the fantasies I have for this, but here's the general guideline That all of them share:

[White girl (in LTR)] x [Black/Puerto Rican man (friend of bf)]
Pairing: [Boyfriends best friend] x [Girlfriend]
Theme: con, dubcon

As for the variations in plot that I consider to be fantasies that I'd be willing to play:

"A spontaneous spark"
This variation follows the flow of the summary I gave above. The difference would be that when we're left alone, our conversation would turn flirtatious, both of us having no intention to follow through with anything. However, alcohol is a powerful influence. When his hand accidentally ends up on my bare thigh, just under the hem of my denim shorts, suddenly I go silent as we lock eyes, my expression showing my confusion while he was clearly waiting for me to react to his accident. Keeping eye contact however, I don't even realize that our faces were closing in on each other's, and before I can even think about what's happening, were making out right there on the couch with my boyfriend passed out upstairs.

From here it can flow naturally. This is just a suggested flow for it. The end result would ideally be my absolute amazement at what I've been missing, with continued hookups right under my boyfriend's nose.

"All part of the plan"
This would follow the flow of the previous plot variation for the most part. My boyfriend goes upstairs to pass out, we end up sitting next to each other, and his hand ends up on my bare thigh. Where the plot differs is that this time, the hand placement was intentional. When we lock eyes afterward, I stare at him in confusion as he simply starts talking about how it's been long enough for this to happen. When I return even more confusion, he asks me the big question: "what, he didn't tell you?" When I remain silent, confusion replaces his expression before he tells me that my boyfriend told him that he had the green light to seduce me, which is why he went upstairs so suddenly. He's told you everything, like how he's asked me what I think of you, where most of the time I tell him that yeah I think you're hot for a black guy. Like how he's shown me a list of the most common female fantasies and being seduced by a man who's not my spouse was one of my favorite ones. Perhaps the biggest thing that he told you was that once... just ONCE... I'd like to be fucked by a man who had amazing stamina. When our friend tells me all of that, I know that my boyfriend HAD to have told him all those things since... well, they're 100% true. It's enough to weaken my resolve, and once he reiterates that my boyfriend is not only okay with this, but he told him to give it a shot... I lower my guard and suddenly we're making out on the couch.

From here it can flow naturally, just like above. The end result would ideally be my boyfriend "approving" further encounters but also even being downstairs while they happen in our own bed. Maybe he even gets us drinks when we need them.

"Intimidating mind games"
This is probably the most realistic variation out of the three. **in progress**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom