Decided to post here too.. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquiver

Dust
Good evening BM,

Thank you for taking the time to look over my request thread. I hope you find something to strike your interest or perhaps inspire you to think of something entirely. My interests vary over time, with some things lingering stronger than others at times so please check and see if something piques my interest at the moment. My only preference, which is fairly strong, is give content over length because I would rather read something that progresses the story rather than elaborately describe basically nothing or if my partner hardly tries at all. Please give me as much to work with as I try to give you and let us both have a wonderful time!
I often prefer genres such as fantasy, drama, action... Something of the combination of a few? Honestly, let me know what you have been interested in doing and let's see what happens.

A few plots to ease us in....

Hiraeth.
She had grew up in a large city, amassed with every type of person one could encounter in a lifetime. Caught in the monotonous agenda, she grew up to graduate college and get a typical office job in the middle of city. Never one to travel around, she doesn't understand when she has dream after dream of a small town, with people she never seen and often feeling pangs of longing. It isn't until your character shows up and reveals he is from said town and he also remembers her.

Incandescence.
In a time of Gods and Goddesses, Kings and Queens ruled under their blessings and different sects raised up in tribute to their chosen deity. Your character and mine ruled in these times, claiming cities until the greed of their brethren overpowered the responsibility of ruling and the pantheon all but crumbled. Cities fell but they remained, erased from the mind of their followers and cast out from the sky. Now, they feel the call they had thought once lost, the call of their people rise again as war stirs among the clouds.

Petrichor
They fight as often as they laugh together, so its a wonder how the two could ever work together in a life of crime. One would think they have it all, power and wealth but often are at each others throat, taunting each other with jealousy and anger. It seems they could burn the world down if they don't take each other down.

Fate.
Decide a number between 1-20 and I will shuffle through a musical playlist to see what song we got. Let's see if we could make a plot from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom