The Princess and her Knight In Shining Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alya

Friendly Degenerate
Princess Aurelie, heir to the throne of the desert empire Arrakis. You'd heard the stories. The Princess of Lust, they called her. Rumors of her escapades had swept through the Kingdoms for years now. Orgies held regularly in the tower her parents, the Queen and King, had given her. The seductions of countless high ranking officials, nobles, and diplomats from various kingdoms. Her sexual antics had been the subject of criticism for as long as they'd been known to the public. The Princess never seemed to care though. She was content to let the public gossip while she enjoyed herself.

And now you were about to meet her. As part of a diplomatic mission from your own Kingdom you've been sent to Arrakis along with a deployment of your fellow Knights. You, however, have been given a different task from the others. As one of the higher ranking Knights in your court, you'd been tasked to serve as a bodyguard to the princess. And rumor has it that the Princess is rather well known for being attracted to Knights in shining armor.

So that's a basic setup. Basically, you'd be playing the Princess's new bodyguard. The princess would of course be rather interested in the Knight from a far away land and naturally she'd want to get closer to you. I could see this plot going in a few different directions depending on where we want to go with this, so if anyone's interested I'd love to hear from you and get your input on what you'd like to see from this :)

Also, it's by no means required but I'd love for the Knight to be something non-human. Maybe an anthro or Orc or something along those lines? Or if you're into it, extra bonus points for anyone willing to play a reptilian character. But as I said, it's not required. I'm just as happy leaving them both as humans :)

RE: Alya's Smut Based Request Thread (MxF or FxF)

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom