Searching for Monsters to Rape/Impregnate/Inflate an Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JurassicParts

Planetoid
Why hello there! I've always been a fan of monsters and beasts having their wicked, cruel ways with women. Or maybe the creatures in question are driven by entirely natural urges and don't intend any harm at all - but they are massive and strong and going to get what they want regardless.

I'm looking for someone to play a creature like this. I have some preferences but I am totally willing to discuss and incorporate a partner's proclivities.

The elf I would like to play, specifically, is Nissa Revane from the Magic the Gathering card game. I've always had a particular desire to see her laid completely low and bare. Knowledge of the game or the lore isn't terribly necessary, but know that I might make some passing references to it. If you DO enjoy the game and it's story then all the better and I'll be doubly delighted.

Some images:
Oath-of-Nissa-MtG-Art-Oath-of-the-Gatewatch-.jpg

krDgCwwbag_icon.jpg

Some main themes and topics I'm hoping to explore:
-Rape/Non-consensual
-Humiliation
-Size Difference
-Non-Human Creatures
-Large Insertion
-Large/Non-Traditional Cocks
-Excessive Cum
-Inflation
-Pregnancy (I don't enjoy writing live births however)
-Eggs and Egg laying
-Breast Growth/Lactation

Bumping because I'm back baby! Had to poof for a while and I do appologize for that, shame real life has to exist the way it does.

I am looking once again for partner for something like this. With a few (minor) updates:

1) I think I'd prefer something sentient and intelligent to capture/fuck/use/abuse my elf here. Not necessarily humanoid, or even biped but something that could really talk down to and humiliate her. Even if it were a situation where a Mastermind intelligent creature forcefully bred her with non-intellegent creatures.
2) I have a few ideas for actual story lines involving some of the other MtG characters, if the fandom on the whole is something that you know or are interested in. Involves some FxF pairings and some Femdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom