Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Left 4 Dead 3 Ideas, Wishes and Hypotheses

ALERT: No, this isn't a thread about some fake leaks, rumors or other crap like that. This thread is purely for people to share their thoughts about what Left 4 Dead 3 might contain, where it'll be placed and other ideas.

While I may not like Valve anymore since their insistence on microtransactions and playing to a user's greed and vanity, I still have a fragment of hope that they'll keep making games. One of which is Left 4 Dead, arguably the best 4-player zombie shooter of all time. The first game set the scene and the second one gave us more of what we loved while adding in a few new mechanics, survivors and infected (and bugs). Now that it's been... several years since the last game, I can't help but wonder how L4D3 might look. So, this thread will be about what players would like to see from the third game, be it campaigns, survivors, new infected, weapons, items and mechanics as well as story elements and whatnot.

I for one would love to see L4D3 take place in the west, perhaps starting off in LA. We could see the Hoover Dam as a setting, Las Vegas, a backwater desert community, a military blacksite and more. I don't have any ideas for new infected, but I do have a desire to see the new survivors as a female police officer, a former gangbanger, an enthusiastic Asian/Hawaiian tourist, and someone from the service industry like a bartender, janitor or waiter/cook.

Back
Top Bottom