Erotic Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatumgrace

Planetoid
Erotic Wishes
by tatumgrace

As you may have noticed, I'm Tatum Grace. Whether that is my real name or not doesn't matter, but that is what I expect you to call me when you address me. Don't laugh, I've had problems with it before. I would like to start out by introducing myself. I've been roleplaying, in the sexual sense at least, for a little over three years. I have gone inactive on this site several times, whether it was due to my busy schedule or just just boredom. I am not available at all times, like your little jerk off jukebox. I have a real life as well, and it more important than your erections. Now that's been cleared up.

I would love to plot with someone literate, able to post 1-2 well formulated paragraphs, and of course, creative. I also ask that you are polite and respectful. I am a lady and expect to be treated as such when we are just chatting. These are currently my only requirements of the roleplayer.

I do not have any plots on the top of my head right now. They will be added as soon as I come up with some.

I also don't have an f-list that I can access. It's probably somewhere in this mess of internet. I'm just to lazy to find it. Deal with it.

Dislikes:
Coming soon​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom