Supernatural Scandel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really wanting to do a roleplay with some kind of paranormal/supernatural theme to it. Either vampires, fairytales, ect. Below I've listed a few ideas:

Arranged For Centuries
Sara lives in a town where vampires are predominate. They had invaded the whole city and neighborhood putting all humans in fear of their abilities. There were large outbreaks, death, and torture. Then, there was war. A war between human and vampire.

Vampires won, by dramatic numbers, but to not dismiss their prey from the land - they looked to pleading a mercy. A "mercy" of allowing the humans to live among themselves as long as there was a "donation" of a human to the Ruling vampire family.

This day was always dreaded. And even more so, when Sara heard her name announced.
(Basically the vampire son needs a mate and they figured it'd be handy to have a human in the family - so to speak)

Sleeping With Death
Maddison had too much to drink. It was 4am and she was waking up in a hotel bed with a stranger. A beautiful stranger, but she had tried to think back to where she had actually met him.

It was a night filled with release, rebellion, and temptation. But 8 weeks later she hadn't thought she'd be pregnant with the man's baby. And only then is the opportune time for him to tell her about what he really is.

A Thousand Years For Love
Anberlyn passed away from a tragic overdose. She was now stuck in limbo. Between the living world and the afterlife. Something had been unresolved, and she had spent decades trying to figure it out. It wasn't until she was actually noticed, for the first time, by another person who was among the living. He was able to see her and hear her and it was something she had missed so much.

The two would grow close but the relationship interferes with his regular life. He has a current life girlfriend, and a strict, judgmental family.

If you like any of them above please feel free to PM me. I prefer roleplaying in PMs but I can also adjust to posting in threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom