Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hiding in plain sight

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
Anansi made his way down the stairs from his dormitory on the campus while sighing. He pondered on if it would come off as weird his appearance. He tried to hide his unusual attractiveness and sculpted form with baggy clothing and his hair somewhat in his face. His usually multicolored hair he had dyed a deep black. Thankfully for him it didn't grow. He couldn't use magic on his own body yet he needed to infiltrate this school, he wanted to know how humans worked, he'd never been able to interact with them so freely. His contacts were pitch black at the iris leaving his glowing red irises looking a brown color. He didn't intend for anyone to get a really good look at his face which he had smudged up a bit and hung his hair into while he walked. There he was, Anansi Pyriel Nazthe, yet his name for the duration he'd be Adam North.

He made his way through he halls sighing in relief as a group of girls passed him without looking at him twice. He slipped into the classroom he was to teach and wrote his name on the board. "Adam North" In large letters before turning to address the class. "Professor Jones is out for the semester I know its only been a week but he's turned his curriculum over to me." He said with a smile and a nod.

Making her way through the hallway, Astarte Amore Valkir or as she was known in the school "Starline Kalvan" her long waist length sleek brunette locks pounced against her back as she headed down walk way zigzagging between students, her attire that of a student, her soft sapphire hues giving off a gentle glow beneath the fluorescent lighting fixtures that lined the hallway ceiling. "Star!" came a voice of a fellow student, stopped in her tracks the female glanced behind her shoulder as a delicate smile tugged across her pink glossed lips "Hello Marie" giving the human a nod, her fingers reached up brushing a few locks from her eyes "We better to class, you know how Professor Jones gets on our case if we're late!" giving a nod, Star waited for the female to head off a head as a sigh escaped her lips "pathetic mortal... always worried about time. it never ends..." came the thoughts to her mind as she tilted her head to the side, being a lone she was now able to take a break from the charrade.

Making her way into the girls lavatory with a snap of her fingers the door slammed closed locking with a gust of wind. Staring at her reflection in the mirror, her flawless gorgeous face, model like figure with a quite defined attractive curved body the female stood there with a sigh as she traced her lips with her pinky fixing the lip gloss "How much longer must I be here? I'm beginning to take on their blasted habits" hissed her voice rather angrily. Soon her eyes changed from their human like blue to a deep luscious shade of crimson fire, two horns forming on the top of her head, her hair darkening to a rich shade of midnight violet, her skin shade itself staying the same only a few shades lighter though still her face remained perfect and beautiful as was the shape of her body.

"I do hope I don't have to continue this for long... only for you father am I dealing with such nonsense" came her voice in a low hiss. Though as a knock was heard on the bathroom door, knowing others were in need of the lavatory services, the demoness knew she had to hide her true beauty once more. "Back with the charade" as she pulled from the mirror her form slowly transforming back, by the time she reached the door to unlock her, her form was back to its pure flawless human perfection. "Sorry.. I needed a few moments to myself" she apologized to the girls who had seemed to line up.

With a shrug, Astarte shook her head making her way out and down the hallway to her first class of the day though upon entering her eyes fell upon Adam North as she quirked a brow "Sorry I'm late.." came her voice softly and gently towards the substitute. Giving a small bow the female made her way over to her friend from earlier and took a seat "sorry.. I had forgotten my books in my locker" she whispered to the girl who was look towards her with question and concern.​

He was the heir to the Nazthe Clan, and technically not even an organic, thus to her he knew he'd likely look like another human. Most angelic and demonics couldn't tell him apart from the humans unless they saw that his body's heat was odd or the aura about him. However his aura was large enough to change the surrounding area giving a false perception thus he didn't worry about it. Yet he instantly knew something was awry with her, he didn't know what. The contacts wouldn't quite let him analyze her as he would have usually. "Young miss, there are no excuses for lateness besides poor preparation, thus I cannot expect you to be prepared for today. Please hand in your notes and home work from last night at the end of class." He simply said to her as she went to sit next to her friend.

Slowly moving back he turned and looked to the board slowly scribbling across it in a large yet surprisingly easy to read and compact lettering. His letters were all perfectly aligned with the sizes being exact something that would stand out to someone who knew to look for it but he didn't think the class would notice, if anyone asked he'd shrug it off as artistic talent. His eyes scanned over the various people before him. "Now, Literature is a vast subject, so, I'll be taking suggestions." He said simply as he walked over to one side of the room. "Books, authors, anything, even smut.' He said with a soft laugh as he sat to one side.

Astarte, was good at keep her appearance hidden, who she was though she knew right off hand that something this day was going to change all that. It was a feeling that the female had deep within her stomach. As the teacher spoke to him she gave him a nod "I am prepared, Professor" came her voice softly as she then sat back, her eyes glancing to her friend who bit her lower lip "you should have left your book in your locker and come in on time" Star shook her head "My work from last night was in my book" she spoke while digging for her book in her book bag and taking it out to show her friend before setting it aside. As the teacher began to write his name, Starline watched closely, her eyes watch the perfect precision of each letter in size, and shape. This was quite odd for a normal human, no human could ever be able to pull that off, there was something about this man from that alone she knew he wasn't who he claimed to be. She was going to find out.

Though now of course wasn't the time to bombard him with questions in front of the entire class, especially since it would involve revealing herself that would be simply ... stupid in a way. Sitting there listening to the lecture as her arms closed over her chest her eyes slowly closing as she continued to listen though also wishing to relax "Lets hope he's not like Professor Jones and singles you out for relaxing..." upon hearing this, Star's eyes slowly opened as she glanced to her human friend "Say another word and I'll make sure he calls you first" as the human eeped and snapped her mouth shut she allowed the demon to return to relaxing.

He could see her for what she was, and found it amusing that none of the other students were different. Unlike her however his differences where noticeable to a great degree. Laughing softly he walked slowly back and forth writing suggestions. His writing eventually filled the board like a neat list written on a word processor due to the perfect font of it. "There we are, so Faust, good book, nice classic, the Inferno, nice contrast to Faust, no..we are not reading twilight...ever...in fact if you suggested it I suggest you drop the class." He said with a narrowing of his eyes before gritting his teeth. His teeth were perfectly set, each fitting somewhere, like his mouth had been constructed rather than grown, a biological shiny white trap rather than teeth. His eyes ran along the class before he made his way slowly down to the front of the class. "So, we are reading none of these, instead you will write. Pick a genre from any of the novels...and begin writing a companion to it. Explore settings, characters, everything, chapter by chapter, I expect two chapters a week, if your book is too short you will do one a week but I expect it to be in depth or you pick another book."

Stopping he looked to her and decided to let it go. No matter what she did it wouldn't unnerve him. In a way she reminded him of his mother in her demeanor. Stretching he ran his fingers through his hair but his finger came back slightly grey so he hid it behind his back hoping his hair didn't streak. "Well then, class you can begin considering submit a proposal and have it on my desk by the end of the day, you will find me in the professor's office." He said curtly. "Class dismissed."

Sitting there listening to all that was happening, her eyes slowly opened as she glanced about the classroom, though her eyes fell upon their teacher, watching his moves closely, not taking her soft ocean blue hues off of him for one second, wanting to study him closely, he was indeed not like the other teachers and faculty. But who was she to jump to conclusions?

As he ran his fingers through his hair her extreme keen sense of sight caught something, residue it seemed but of what? Soon her head tilted to the side as he dismissed class, Astarte gave a shrug of her shoulders and arose to her feet, letting the remainder of the students to exit she waltzed over to 'Adam North' her arms crossed over her chest "So ... whats my punishment for being late?" she kept up the charade if he didn't question her about what she was, she wasn't about to bother him. Might as well keep it at a regular human teacher/student conversation.

"How about a spa...special assignment."He said as he stepped back trying to make sure she wouldnt see through his disguise. He had briefly forgotten and almost said spanking which he was sure would have lead to issues. He kept his smudged hand into his pocket as he spoke at a distance."The Inferno, do a piece on the demons Dante mentions, ten pages, by Monday."He said to her with a nod before he turned and walked to the window."That is all." (Comp messed, posting from phone so kinda short)

[its okay]
He was going to say something else she could tell, but what? As he gave her a special assignment she smirked, deciding to go with the stubborn 'pain in the ass' type student. "A ten page essay? are you nuts? I haven't even read the damn book!" as he moved to the window, her aqua hues narrowed into a glare as she made her way over, a hand reaching out to grip his shirt "I can't do a ten page essay! I do have a life you know! ... give me something else" she demanded in a rather annoyed tone, yet it was all an act, behind her angered looking face, if she could she'd smirk and laugh though that wasn't the case.

He saw her coming and slipped backwards in a kind of shuffle yet without a perceivable motion of his ankles"My, that sounds like a you problem." He said cooly to her with a simper."I am giving you four days, life will go on, but you will decide how...pleasant it will be."He continued, his head and shoulders were back but even across the four foot divide it would likely show something swirling in the hazel irises he had. Placing a hand on his cheek he smiled "Now..you may leave me" He concluded gesturing to the door.

Back
Top Bottom