Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female doɴ'т ѕтop ɢoιɴ', нeαdιɴ' ѕoυтн ♡ [PM/Discord Stories]

Baloo

A bear wearing a hardhat

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
An Introduction.
¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
I'm not good with introductions no matter how I spin them- I never have been and likely never will.. well, maybe. There's always room for improvement one would assume. Friends call me Baloo, and you can certainly call me that if you'd like - yeah, like the Jungle Book character. I aspire to be as happy-go-lucky as that wonderful bear. I'm twenty-six years old and I work full time. I'm a video games enthusiast and an outdoorsman, an odd combo to find but.. I am real I assure you. I'm a tech junkie, all things new and interesting are fascinating to me and I seek to learn about them if I'm able to. With that said, I am a man of many stresses and itches that need scratching.. So I turn to you wonderful readers.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
What I'm Seeking.
¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
I write to relieve stress. I write to seek escape from this thing that we all live. In a partner, I seek.. well, largely what I consider myself or someone who is close. I've been writing for eight years almost now.. which baffles me, but I love this too much to give it up. I consider myself literate to advanced literate in some cases, but I'm flawed. I don't want to dwell on those flaws, but I admit to them and welcome them as I would anyone else's flaws.

I seek to better myself as a writer, to expand my horizons and my current knowledge of the world that belongs to the depraved. I am primarily here for smut, as a lot of us are.. this is no secret and I'll never deny that. But over the years I've found less and less enjoyment in the quick and messy romps over text that I used to find so riveting. Now I chase.. the more intense, passionate.. so incredibly written scenes. I can practically see the emotion dripping from the words as I read them. That is what I seek.

Let me warn you again - I am flawed. I am no expert.. I am learning and honing my craft, maturing my writing slowly. I need partners who are patient with me as I stumble occasionally and can help me provide them what they seek in our stories. I don't want you to hold my hand, but maybe I'm floating in the middle somewhere and need a push. That's all I ask.

I like to write anywhere from two to four paragraphs a post.. but I've written more if the mood strikes me. In the past I have avoided using anything that was mere filler, focusing on interesting dialogue and conversation. I feel like I have learned that sometimes it's not necessarily filler anymore and it's useful details to a story. I'm rambling, but.. that's the post length: anywhere from two paragraphs upward.

I will post.. as frequently as I can, truly. I like to write over discord primarily because it's much easier for me to manage and focus on compared to PMs. However, I am very friendly to those would rather remain in PMs. I cannot fault you for that and will gladly write via PMs with you. I seek you as a friend as well as a writing partner. I am friendly, and I like talking to people. If that's not what you're after - just let me know. I can keep it strictly business as needed.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
The Dripping Details.
¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
Normally I would go through this long debacle of outlining specific kinks and favorite things I'm looking for. I'm going to try a different approach somewhat.
But first! I am going to bore you with this f-list link that will give you a more laid out idea of what specifically the things I will not do are.

Now, let's continue here on this journey we've set out on. There are specific themes or elements I desire in the stories I hope to write.. and I desire them in a very heavy helping.
The first one, you ask?

Tension of the sexual variety. This is one of my favorite things.. The gnawing feeling of sexual attraction that just fills the room when two parties are aware of each other. The subtle glances, soft touches in passing.. all sparks that fuel the fire within an individual until the roaring flame takes over and it culminates in this burning man-esque celebration of passion and pleasure.

Dominance. This one is going to be touchy for me. I seek to provide it, but I don't ask that my partner plays someone who lays down so easily. I want it to be enforced and stated that the one I write is in charge - unless otherwise stated. This key element goes hand in hand with the next one.

Dominant/Submissive Roles. My personal experience in this field is limited. It's something I seek to learn and explore. Something more than just.. the dominant one being that simply because he's the more controlling one from a relationship standpoint. This is something that I will most certainly need a little help with in certain situations or settings, but I am eager to know more about this entire lifestyle and the fun that comes with it.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
Potential Ideas.
¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
I will add things here as I come up with them. For now I wanted to repurpose and redesign this thread to something I felt more fit my wants and needs.

Last edited:
bump for now, this needs to be updated a bit after an extended hiatus.. but we'll get there.

Back
Top Bottom