Band Success RP ---- Creative RP/Romance/Drama RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria Denton

Meteorite
Hello fellow role players.

I know I'm pretty disperse with my ideas. This one has been one I've been wanting to do, but want to find someone that is dedicated.

So the role play would deal with you playing as either a band trying to find that missing link, a guitarist looking to join a band, a manager looking to sign a new singer.

I'd be playing as a potential before famous singer: Avril Lavigne, Tov Lo, Michelle Branch, Ashlee Simpson, Vanessa Carlton, Jewel Kirchner, etc.

So depending on which character you select and which scenario you are looking to do. My selected character would be just a regular trying to get her start into the innovative world. Though doing everything from singing karaoke, sending in a demo tape, and always trying to look for gigs. The role play will deal with the discovery to the ups and downs of fame. Yes this can be sexual within, though not the primary ordeal. I'd like to work with someone that is creative and can make simple songs to start off and then the signature songs can be discovered within. And if you don't like this idea. I don't really care to hear any negative feed back. I feel I bring passion, energy, and dedication to a role play.

So let's talk things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom