Multiple Family Based Incest RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria Denton

Meteorite
Hello fellow role players.

As the Subject Name States. I'm wanting to do a multiple family based role play. That means like two or three families. Either can a white family, black family, latin family, native american family, etc. Pick at least two, but three is always more fun. Now before you think this is going to be just some orgy or unrealistic role play. This is a story based role play that is realistic in behavior and typically actions would happen from innocence or curiousity. Not an instant lust, just doesn't make sense.

Must be able to handle playing multiple characters, be a dedicated role player, can do para to multi para posting, be able to help lead the story within, and not just taking this as a full sexual role play. I'm wanting this to be a drama/romance/suspense role play. Most likely the setting will be taken within the southern farm land or city. So if you are a serious role player and looking to work with me. Send me why you think this would be fun to do and that you are a serious dedicated role player. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom