Straight girl experimentation / domination (FxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsoxgirl569

Banned
Banished
Domination idea:

Have you ever stood up for somebody being bullied or picked on only for them to get the wrong impression and think that you like them? That would be the premise of this plot. At least one of them :)

A tentative idea would be that a girl and known lesbian who lives in the same apartment as me would be getting picked on by the typical bullies who hang out and loiter near the apartment entrance. I'd go out and put them in their place. Unfortunately for me however, the girl secretly likes me, and takes this to be a sign and confirmation that I'm into her. Since I continue to treat her like a friend, she thinks I'm playing hard to get. Because of this, she decides to invite me over for a drink to thank me, only to drug me or get me too drunk to defend myself and then make a move on me.

I would strongly prefer that you are aggressively dominant in this scenario, but it's not 100% needed. I would start out protesting as a 100% straight girl and end up however you like. Whether that's unchanged at all or converted into a lesbian, that's up to you.

Experimentation idea: (will add soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom