Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick Question About A Roleplay

So, I want to post a recruitment and information thread for an RP. It uses a D&D-like system, but no grids and such. I suppose it would be considered an open loose-system-based RP. I was just wondering if I'm correct in assuming it goes in "Group Roleplay".

If you're hoping to include multiple people in the role-play itself, than yes, group role-play would be a good place to put this. It would go in the 'Interests and Coordination' section of group role-plays.

I'll link you the Group RP rules to see if that helps figure it out for ya.

If you're looking for a multi-partner roleplay that uses any sort of rulebook or mechanics, regardless of how simple of a system it is, it would need to go in the System Style Roleplay area.

Otherwise, if you are looking to have a multi-partner roleplay that is free-form and without a rulebook so to speak, you'd want to use Group Roleplay.

Rauk said:
If you're looking for a multi-partner roleplay that uses any sort of rulebook or mechanics, regardless of how simple of a system it is, it would need to go in the System Style Roleplay area.

Otherwise, if you are looking to have a multi-partner roleplay that is free-form and without a rulebook so to speak, you'd want to use Group Roleplay.

Oops, I read the rules and still put both in the wrong spot. I suppose I'm just dense. Well, thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom