A Worst Enemy's Oral Apology - FxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilwhitegirl34

Banned
Banished
I've been inspired by some other threads out there to make a plot involving my worst enemy settling our bad blood by way of claiming victory over me. How? Well, through giving me no choice but to have him - my worst enemy - in my mouth. Basically, there wouldn't be any super complex plans to trap me or anything like that. Simple intimidation would convince me that I'm in way over my head and suddenly orally surrendering to my worst enemy doesn't sound like the worst idea. In fact, it sounds relieving. I'll finally be able to get is very scary (wo)man off of my shoulders. What does it matter if I'm on the losing side of it?

I'll list some kinks later on, but for now I'd like to keep this at least 90% focused on your character absolutely owning my face.

lilwhitegirl34 said:
I've been inspired by some other threads out there to make a plot involving my worst enemy settling our bad blood by way of claiming victory over me. How? Well, through giving me no choice but to have him - my worst enemy - in my mouth. Basically, there wouldn't be any super complex plans to trap me or anything like that. Simple intimidation would convince me that I'm in way over my head and suddenly orally surrendering to my worst enemy doesn't sound like the worst idea. In fact, it sounds relieving. I'll finally be able to get is very scary (wo)man off of my shoulders. What does it matter if I'm on the losing side of it?

I'll list some kinks later on, but for now I'd like to keep this at least 90% focused on your character absolutely owning my face.

Hey, your apology scenario sounded pretty good. You want to give it a shot or do you have too many takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom