Intro to me and my plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

malapropette

Meteorite
Hey there. I'm new, and just setting this up to get started: I hope to make my thread as pretty and well organized as some of the others in time, but for now forgive the rather sparse set-up.

My basic philosophy in RP is that it can be difficult to find people who like exactly the same things. Every once in a while you do, and that connection can be fantastic, but the rest of the time there's little point getting frustrated because we don't perfectly align. Some of the best roleplays I have written have been with people who were willing to include things I specifically enjoyed, and for whom I then included things they specifically enjoyed. Flexibility > perfectionism.

I am only interested in legal material; please do not contact me about illegal content.

Basic meta

• English only - sorry!
  • PMs or threads - no IMs, emails, or other off-site medium
  • Third person, past tense.
  • I don't have a "literacy" standard and I can't promise my own content will be nominated for a Pulitzer, but basic SPG is appreciated.
  • I'll try to get on every day at least, but if it's been a few days feel free to give me a nudge to reply.
  • I'll try to post a LOA if I'm going to be away for a while.
  • I prefer OOC discussion by PM before starting a roleplay rather than "diving in".
  • All of these are just fantasies and don't reflect my real life views.
  • I'm not going to send pictures or video, IM contact, kik, real life meetings, or anything of that nature, with anyone I meet on here: I'm just looking for an RP partner to write with, nothing more.

Kinks and limits

• I only really play female characters. Can play male/other NPCs.
  • Straight. Willing to play FxF or Fxother content only in the context of an MxF story, not looking for pure FxF content, sorry.
  • Sub-leaning switch.
  • Some particularly loved kinks include: collarplay, cheating/taboo scenarios, DDlg, oral, cumplay, spanking.
  • Some particular limits include: toilet, animal, pregnancy, gore, necro, incest.
  • Non-sexual elements I really enjoy are: multiple characters and/or multiple partners (not necessarily in the same scene); attention to detail on outfits; fit, athletic characters; size contrasts; (legal) age disparity; wealthy lifestyles.
  • Non-sexual elements I don't enjoy including: passive, unassertive characters; canon; hard sci-fi; high magic fantasy; mind control; cyborgs.
  • I'm not going to pretend any of this is terribly original and I know there are many with similar kinks, so I will try to be flexible where possible, and above all, to offer like for like, being more flexible and catering to your preferences reciprocally.

Generic pairings (MC x YC)

• Younger (legal) woman x older man
  • Groupie x star
  • Same aged couple in a DD/lg relationship
  • Side-chick x guy in relationship/married man
  • Stepdaughter x stepfather
  • Hotwife/girlfriend x willing cuckold
  • Student x teacher
  • Road trip, passenger x driver
  • Young trophy wife x older wealthy husband
  • Younger (legal) celebrity x older man

Multi-character

• Two (or more couples) who go on vacation together and switch things up
  • A DD/lg couple who go on vacation or live with a vanilla couple and introduce them to their lifestyle
  • A small harem
  • A band

Generic settings

• Modern day, by far my preferred setting, including:
  • Suburbia
  • Bright lights, big city
  • Lifestyles of the rich and famous
  • Exotic holidays
  • Other:
  • Modern fantasy
  • Low-magic fantasy
  • Futuristic/sci-fi (not too grimdark)