Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko gets an unique friend! (Zero5906& Fancy_Brat)

Sintan

Supernova
Bigtentacles.jpg

Shape and size of Tentacles

tentaclecase.jpg

A special ability creature has! (The Incasement part)

catgirl.jpg

The neko

The young neko let out a little yawn as she slowly awoke from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes gently, getting her eyes adjusted once more to the morning light. She was a beautiful young thing, though she was very rarely seen. The island that she lived on was rarely found by any travelers or scientists, so she was safe from anyone who might harm her. She stretched out a bit before she got up and headed to the beach area. She always enjoyed a nice little dip in the ocean to start off the day, despite the fact that a lot of cats hated water. She slowly waded into the water, the cool water slowly washing over her naked body. After going in deep enough and getting used to it, she started to swim out a bit. She was smart enough however not to go out too far and get caught by a riptide or anything. the only thing for her was that she was alone here. She had no companion, let alone a mate. There were certainly others of her kind, but she had never encountered one.

The Ancient tentacle creature swimming through the ocean very fast, soon he comes across a sexy young female neko swimming along not too far from the shore. This creature has been on the search for a good body hostess to live inside and live off the animal, it quickly comes behind her slowly engulfing the neko inside a clear flesh encasement. While inside this, she was able to breathe perfectly and not drown then slowly penetrates her very tight virgin puss and goes straight into her womb.
The encasement raises her to the surface then returns back into the creature, "Hello lil neko, you seem so lonely out here, do you need a companion? I've been looking for a mate to live in for ages"

The neko had been swimming for a while now, letting herself float a while. She could feel a bit of movement under her, but only assumed that it was a couple fishes. she let out a surprised gasp as she was suddenly being encased by the creature, rather scared as of now. She wasn't aware of what was happening. At least she was able to breathe while inside. She whimpered as the tentacle slowly slid into her pussy, going all the way to her womb. She blushed slightly as he spoke, now aware of what he wanted with her. "W-well, I've always wanted to have a good mate." she said. She was a little surprised when he said he would lie in her, but she only grew a bit more excited hearing that.

"So you'd like me to stay with you and inside? It feels so good inside your womb" The creature pops out a tentacle rising up to her mouth showing a slick penis shaped tip tentacle to suck on so doesnt have to worry bout being thirsty where ever she goes.
"Suck on this mate, it'll give a good supplement of creamy thick cum to feed on plus mine has special nutrients in it for you to stay healthy" He uses the encasement around her again to carry her down slowly floating on her back toward the beach so she doesnt have to burn any energy to swim back.

"W-well, that's perfectly fine with me." she said. She thought it might be a bit strange having it live in her, but it would certainly be interesting. Of course, now she had a mate. She eyed the tentacle that moved in front of her face. She nodded slightly as she leaned in the lick at the tip a few times. she then took the tip in her mouth, sucking softly on it. With the nutrients in his cum, she wouldn't have to worry about looking for food. they both benefited from this.

"And by the way, I'll eat/drink your waste so you dont have to worry finding a spot to go" The tentacle starts feeding the neko his good creamy thick healthy cum that she needs, soon they both hit the beach line washed up on the sand. The encasement goes away ready for her to start walking where ever she pleases, though she'll walk slower cause of the pregnant belly of the filling and heavy feeling way. "What's your name mate?" Some tentacles crawl out of her tight puss that are 3 inches thick wrapping around her thighs firmly enjoying the smooth soft skin. Then some more come out squeezing the plump butt cheeks and spreading them apart, one tentacle that is 4 inches thick starts thrusting the asshole without pulling out then stops leaving the tentacle inside.

"Oh...that sounds good to me." she said. It looked like they'd be living off each other at this point. She continued to suck softly on the tentacle, now feeling some of his cum slip into her throat. She took as much as she could, feeling it coat her throat. she then moved onto the beach, feeling the creature in her womb, making her belly swell a bit. She whimpered a bit as the tentacles moved out of her pussy to wrap around her legs and slip into her ass. She just lay back on the beach as the tentacle pounded away at her ass. "M-my name's Aya."

"Very nice to be your mate Aya and I hope you pee and poop alot my dear, my body has three stomachs that are rather big"
The tentacle keeps ramming through her tight ass hole slowly stretching it making it gaping wide soon, after awhile of doing that it became gaping wide. He starts pumping abunch of large eggs into her rectum through the tentacle like a tube then sprays the ass hole with a cold liquid to tighten back up. "Do you have any specific spot you live at?" The tentacle Aya is feeding on keeps feeding her his thick creamy cum coating her tongue and throat with a layer of the cum with steady flow rushing down her throat like a faucet.

(Uh...you do remember that we're not doing scat and watersports right?)

She continued to cry out a bit in pleasure as the tentacle continued to ram into her tight ass, soon spreading it out wide. She shivered a bit and her toes curled as she felt the eggs slip inside her, along with the liquid suddenly tightening her walls again. She continued to just take down as much of his cum as she could, stopping for a while since she had taken a lot down. "Well, I live a short walk from here. There's a little cave up ahead. this is the closest to water I get. she licked her lips before going to suck at the tentacle again.

(Yes, but there isnt any real sexual play with it, he's just eating/drinking it)

"What you wanna do once home?" He asks her as he pulls back the tentacle that was laying eggs in her rectum back into her womb with him. Creature keeps the tentacles wrapped around her thighs slowly rubbing the legs softly, soon he starts wrapping her legs completely concealed in the tentacles only showing her cute toes and feet. The tentacles around Aya's butt cheeks turn into a shape of hands then firmly squeezing the cheeks and rubbing them, he asks in a loving voice. "Is it getting harder to walk Aya?" During all this keeping a constant flow of his creamy cum dropping onto her tongue and down her throat with a steady pace with the power of a faucet.

(Okay, I'm just not comfortable having to carry out that action in an RP.)

"Well, I'm not sure. I can try and get you nice and comfortable, but I think you've got that covered already." She watched the tentacles surround her legs completely now, only her feet visible. "W-well, it's just a little bit. I feel like I'm walking straight-legged." She felt the tentacle come out of her ass and move back into her pussy. She gasped at the feeling of the 'hands' on her ass, giving her cheeks a good squeeze.

"I guess you could lay down to relax while I take care of your body and you keep fed" The creature had a plan of putting back in the clear thin flesh encasement, then creature come out outside to pleasure her puss deeply, butt, breasts, and alil foot/toe special attention. While Aya is walking, he starts to shower her in his creamy thick cum all over the body including hair, completely soaked in it.

"Hmm, well I suppose there's nothing wrong with that. I may need to get used to having you in my womb all the time anyway." She slowly began to make her way back to the cave, glad it wasn't very far away. She moaned softly as she was being treated all over her body by the tentacles. She was a bit surprised as it now started to bathe her in the cum, covering her completely. It was certainly an interesting way of having a bath. In a matter of minutes she had arrived at the cave, laying against the wall inside as the creature still pleased her.

The creature starts putting her body into the encasement again, abunch of tentacles wrap around her soft D breasts tightly then attaching a tentacle to each nipple, spraying it with a cold liquid to get them hard, erect, and puffy then starts sucking really hard. More tentacles come out crawling down her legs wrapping completely around all the way down to feet then intertwining tentacles in between each of her toes. One last tentacle comes out to penetrate her asshole again, tentacle being 3 inches thick to thrust slow and hard. As doing all of so, it keeps the tentacle in her mouth that is feeding the cute neko with her new best drink. Through the time as she is the encasement, she gets a light spray mist of cum covering her body coating her body with it and gives her good warmth through any cold nights.

The neko felt herself being surrounded once more in the little encasement. She'd still have to get used to it a bit, though she found it very helpful. She found herself trying to keep track of all that was happening. She could feel the cold liquid make her nipple nice and erect, with the tentacles quickly wrapping around them. Her back arched a bit as the thick tentacle shoved itself into her ass. All the while, she was still drinking down as much cum as she could, already taking a great liking to it. She also noticed that she was being sprayed all over with the cum once more, though she felt very warm from it all.

"Would you mind of having a pregnant belly filled with big eggs as the size of a softball, having baby tentacle creatures of me is your choice, they dont have to hatch since I can control when they hatch" Throughout the whole time he feeding off her body including body waste and keeping her body warm and smooth skin with his thick creamy nutritious cum spread on her and sprayed, including hair soaking it in it. He plants an image of how big of prego belly he wants her to have straight into her brain.
Sexypregogirl.jpg

Along with more thicker and longer nipples, as of 1 inch thick, one inch long, more brightly pink, and giving her a much bigger appetite to feed more.

Back
Top Bottom