Short and Sweet Ice cream Treat FxFutas, FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
I don't normally do short term, but I'm in the mode for a few short stories to get me unrusted.

So yeah I'm Lagertha or Lala or Laggy or even Sweet girl. I'm looking for F(MC)xM(YC) or F(MC)xFuta(YC) I am also 100% submissive so sorry if you were looking for the dominate gal. Rules below with my on/off.

What I am craving;Incubus x human, Brother x sister, Tauren x Elf, Werewolves, Ancient Eqypt, Vikings, Neko x Anthro, Neko x Neko

I am not a person for fandoms. Honestly I will admit I have been reading the druids comic and am really craving some World of Warcraft anthro theme. Anyways..This is short but sweet but yeahh. Hope to hear from you!

Rules/Dislikes:
GodModing; Please do not actually play my character for me. - Choosing what she looks like and all that. ~Note: This doesn't however account for if our characters have known each other from different lives etc.
Post Lengths; At least 1 paragraph if you want to keep the rp moving. I prefer 1-3 paragraphs or longer, but it really depends on what is happening. No. I don't always need a giant wall of text even though it's fun. If there is chatter between just two characters we can most the posts shorter depending on what's happening.
Main Characters;Unless we agree, I want no deaths of either main characters. Side characters? Go for it. I feel this makes it fair to both of us if we agree it's alright to off a main character and bring in a new one.
Uninterested?;Just let me know if you are bored and want to rp something else or want to stop rping together altogether. I will understand and I actually find it REALLY rude when people drop me without saying anything. I'm not a heartless beast, ok?
Scat;NO NO NO, no bathroom play at all. No vore of any kind. I just, no this makes me cringe.
Where I play;I only play on here. By PMs or Threads.
Communication; I don't need your life story if you don't want to give it. I do like being able to go back and forth and ask questions and receive them. I believe this helps the rp move better.
Replies; I at least enjoy one reply per week at minimum. If it gets slower than that I will get bored and just leave the rp. I like to be able to move things along.
What genres I rp; I am mainly a Fantasy writer, but I am a sucker for anything Romantic no matter how fucked up it starts. I can rp any genre really: historical, modern, modern fantasy, historical fantasy, fantasy fantasy, scifi. Basically if you have a great idea, rough or not, hit me up and I'd love to figure out what we can do together!

On/Off list[/color]]
Favorites:
❈Tanned men/Tanned Women
❈Romance
❈Hair-pulling
❈Biting
❈Rape/Non-Con; More like Pseudo Fantasy..I am not into the whole terrible trauma rape. I'm more into the way someone says no but she loves it and doesn't want to admit it.
❈Height differences - A.I 4/5' together with someone 6'+ (I like being the short one)
❈Age differences - Anywhere from 10+ years, my character being the younger one.
❈Dominate partners
❈Muscular partners
❈Men in Charge/Women in Charge
❈Power Struggle
❈Monster cocks - 11"+ long, 3"+ wide
❈Risk of Pregnancy
❈Description/Detailed posts
❈Branding/Claiming property over my character
❈Gore
❈Creampies
❈MxFxM
❈Double Pen, Triple Pen
❈Anal
❈Oral
❈Vaginal
❈Clothed sex
❈Excessive cum
❈Fingering/masturbation to another character
❈Male Harem - Weird you would think, but I like the thought of one of my characters having a bunch of dominate men trying to control. In a sense it's a harem, but I think it's fun lol Since she wouldn't be the dominate one!

❈Being an ass - I know it's weird, but I really don't mind if the male character is an ass to mine to begin with and lightens up later on in the story. Make your character however you want I'll go with it.
❈Imperfections - I love knowing the characters aren't perfect, having scars physically or sad backgrounds makes me get into the story more!
❈Jealously
❈Possessiveness
❈Drama
❈Conflict
❈Love Triangles - I like my character being confused and have to deal with the conflict
❈Latex/tight clothing
❈Being forced to dress sexy
❈Collars/chains
❈Public scenes/humiliation
❈Punishments
❈Men in Power
❈Gangbang
❈Knife play
❈Blackmailing
❈Cheating - it's nice to have in stories for the conflict, but not always needed
❈Bad Boys/Bad Girls
❈Pregnancy
❈Incest - >>> Daddy/Daughter <<<, Sister/Brother mostly
❈Teacher/Student - This does not always mean the teachers we have come to terms with at schools, can be a teacher one swordsmanship, or teaching her to be a leader, anything that actually puts my characters in the "student" role.
❈Tattoos
❈Stubbornness
❈Persistence
❈Marriage <-- It's minor but I like the idea of characters marrying.
❈Weird Sexual Positions
❈Spur of the moment sex
❈Surprise Sex
❈BDSM
❈Comic relief - always fun in a rp!
-That's just some things I enjoy.

Enjoys:
❈Vampires - Not Twilight PLEASE
❈Werewolves that are actually badass and tear shit up.
❈New races that have not been implemented before or a different take on mythological beings.
❈Nekos
❈Demons
❈Angels
❈Fae
❈Fairy
❈Elves
❈Vikings
❈Savage men
❈Tauren
❈Incubus - I have a thing for this sexual demon that invades dreams and can invade their real life :p
❈Anthros
❈Andriods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom