"I'll be your daddy..." - a current craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEyedAngel

Banned
Banished
So I've had this idea floating around in my head for a few days now. I'll lay out a summary and if it ends up being popular I'll add a more specific version to my main request threads :)

'I'll Be Your Daddy"
I would be married white mom next door or perhaps just in the same neighborhood as your character and his friends. You would all be known for mischief and general punk behavior, nothing especially harmful. Just annoying.

One day I would be coming home from either getting fired from my job or anything that could justify being especially angry or irritated. You and your friends would make a comment, or even play a prank on me. Nothing unusual, it's something you guys do all the time that myself and other parents in the neighborhood simply shrug off. Today though, I'm not having any of it, and I storm over to confront all of you at the same time. When one of you sarcastically asks me if I'm going to go run and tell your daddy, I simply return the bold threat that if you keep this up...

"I'll be your fucking daddy...!"

When I walk away, you and your friends almost laugh it off. At only 4'11" I'm in no way imposing. In a way, my little temper tantrum almost came off as adorable to you and your imposing friends. In fact, it was so adorable that you all came to a similar thought: cornering me when I'm alone and returning that same threat to me while teaching me who Daddy really is.

I'd like to be anywhere between 26 to 28 for this plot, at least if I'm going to be a mom character. I can be anywhere from 19 to 35 if you like. You and your friends could be anywhere from freshmen to juniors in high school. I prefer black Or Hispanic for your race but I won't mind if you prefer White. I'd also be fine if you'd rather that this was a one-on-one. It might even be my preference if the details are arranged the right way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom