Rebuilding Hyrule (Cerberus & Mad-Little- Alice-)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Peace had finally returned to Hyrule and with the threat of Ganon gone it was about time to rebuild and recooperate after all the trouble that had befallen Hyrule and its royal family. Lucarious walked alongside Princess Zelda. He was one of the Shiekah that was servants to the royal family and now had to step up since her last protector had fallen when Zant invaded with the twilight and had taken taken over until the Hero of Time had saved hyrule.

"My lady, with half if not all of our forces gone we have to think about rebuilding the defenses of Hyrule and not to mention the lingering Shadow beast's that still roam the outskirts of hyrule. Without the Hero of time around what is going to be done?" He pulled his hood over his head more to keep himself covered by a wind that was blowing in.

Inside of the Twilight realm Korus watched the skies as he did almost every day. He was back to his old self after being released from Zant grip and his power which had controlled all of the twilight realm and almost all of the other Twili. He looked at the Twilight Castle and was quite glad to see that it was returned to normal. He got up and made his way to the twilight castle as he watched the sky crackle with it's energy. He made his way to Midna's Chambers and walked up behind her and leaned against the room's wall. "You have your power back and you have freed this land from Zant, yet..I sense that you are still troubled."

He had been her left hand, the one who always helped her but when Zant took over he helped her get out and find someone to help while he stayed behind and fell under Zant's spell but now that everything was over he had hoped to see Midna in better spirits but yet she wasn't and it bothered him.

Had peace truly returned to her beloved kingdom? True the biggest threat was gone, but there was still much work to be done, and many enemies left to be slain. Until this came to pass Zelda couldn't claim peace for all. Sighing she stopped, turning her face into the brisk wind. It cooled her cheeks and whipped her blonde hair out behind her. The Hero of Time, even she couldn't say where he had gone. But, without him many were beginning to loose heart. They didn't believe that anyone else could do what he did. Maybe they couldn't, but Zelda would be damned if she was about to give in so easily.

"We will do what we have always done before catastrophe struck Hyrule and the Hero of Time stepped forth, we do it ourselves. My men are trained to protect the citizens. We will start from scratch and begin again." She tried to sound more confident than she actually felt. Some of these men had already fallen to the Shadow Beast. It seemed as if the Hero of Time truly was the only one with the strength to stop them.

Hyrule was a beautiful kingdom, from the forests of a small rural village to the city town circling her castle. It wasn't a very big kingdom but Zelda ruled over it all with wisdom and pride. She wasn't about to let Ganon's memory or the destruction he had left behind change that. She would rebuild her forces and exterminate the threat of the Shadow Beasts, with or without the help of a green tunic wearing hero.

Midna contemplated her reflection in the hand mirror, only a short time ago her powers had been sealed and she was left a shadow of her true form. Teaming up with the Hero of Time she had managed to free her kingdom and gain her powers back, yet it felt incomplete somehow. It felt as if there was something left undone. Her brown furrowed as she gazed upon herself, setting the mirror down she looked up at her closest confidant, Korus. "You can tell so easily?" She asked with a small troubled smile, her musical voice filling the chamber. Sweeping from her seat she stepped into the middle of the room. "I feel as if there is still more to come. As if this peace we have now is but an illusion. That something even bigger is on its way towards us." Shaking her head she smiled again, crookedly. "Or perhaps I overthink things. I just need to grow used to peace."

Or maybe she missed the Hero of Time and only wished something would happen so they could team up together again. Best not to entertain such thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom