The Teen Titans: Robin into Robyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been dying to play out this plot for a long time and I think it could be fun for a fellow Teen Titans lover (the old cartoon, not the new one currently airing) to play out with me!

It would heavily involve (no pun intended) pregnancy and gender swapping, so if that doesn't sound appealing this may not be for you.

I'd love to play a scenario in which the Titans are out tangling with Mumbo Jumbo, and in a last ditch effort to escape he hexes Robin (MC) and turns him into a heavily pregnant female version of himself, talking the size of someone who is 38 weeks pregnant with multiples.

When the Titans return back to the tower with Robyn now waddling along in tow, she finds that her room is now one that is completely feminine....maternity versions of her uniform, all pink clothes, etc. etc.

I'd love to play out the scene with her coming to grips with her new form and playing opposite your character (either Raven or Beast Boy, depending on which you'd enjoy more). Raven and Robyn could have some fun getting her acclimated to her new pregnancy, and if we decide to play with Beast Boy it could be Robyn trying to resist her newfound attraction to the green hunk.

I think this would be a ton of fun to play...hopefully someone else agrees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom