Hi, new here and looking for partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Green

Queen of Spades
Hello, I'm Ashley. I like to roleplay, most smut stuff. Can turn them into long term RP's but I like a lot of sex to be involved. I very much enjoy RP's involving themes of Interracial, Interspecies, and drugging with like aphrodisiac's. I also enjoy using my OC or fandom characters like Mary Jane Watson and Rias Gremory against overweight men or midgets with large cocks but thats only if my partner is willing to play those kinda roles if not it's okay we can still work something out. I enjoy a guy who is willing to, and can play multiple characters in a scene or over the time throughout the RP. If you did read this, put bbc in the title of the message. I would like to have a RP where my character gets into many situations with different men over time, leading her down a path of betraying her boyfriend/husband.

I do have some ideas in mind, but it all depends on which of my fantasies/fetishes you can help me fulfill so just message me and I will tell you what I'm looking for and we can see if you can help fill any one or more of them.

Please don't just message me without having read my post, I will ignore you if it seems you didn't read what I'm looking for. I do reserve the right to ignore people as anyone has the right to ignore me or anyone else that want to. Sometimes I might get involved into an RP with someone I forget to reply to others and I'm sorry for that.

Here is my F-List for my kinks. Read through please, see if your kinks match or not.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ashley%20green%20420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom