Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then...where do I go?" James asked the to of them as Tifa lifted off his twin blue glowing cocks, they covered in his own seed and a glistening of her release, yet still rock hard with Cautlyn buried in his ass.

"I want to try...your sexy behind." James swallowed and blushed as he tried to talk as forwardly as then, looking to Caitlyn.

James moves up befind the larger woman before lifting her cute little tail. He presses one of his two cocks into her ass, it slick and lubed up with Tifa's juices and he pressed the other into her tight pussy.

"Damn right I am tifa. Use those two cocks well James or I'll have to teach you how too." She says moaning gently as she thrusts roughly into tifa.

"Trust me Tifa...she is." James swallowed knowingly that Caitlyn would puck up on his comment, and then he heard her own and blushed hard. Gripping ber thick hips he tried to imitate how the two would treat him and he slammed the tein, very respectably sized cocks into both her ass and pussy at the same time, she feeling how well his barbs dragged along her walls as the lizard panted out.

She smirks at his comment thrusting back letting a cute low moan escape to entice the lizard using his thrusts to force her deeper into tifa. "Mmm is the cute little lizard trying to earn a kiss?" She asks smiling back at him letting out cute moans each time he pulls back.

James could help but gasp at how tight her ass was, and how strong her folds gripped aroujd his barbed cocks as he dug his grip intonher some and nodded in response to Caitlyn when suddenly he reached around and Tifa felt him grip her free cock.

Caitlyn thrusts deeper into tifa her balls slapping against Caitlyns with every thrust as her holes grip James cocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom