Rogue's requests~ (Nsfw link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hey there, I'm pretty new to this site but I thought I'd throw one of these up and see what I could find. Looking for something that can get into the fun stuff pretty quickly, but I'm not afraid of taking a bit of time to set it up too. Prefer nothing too long term now though since I'm just getting started out. Got plenty of stuff I like, or am at least open to, so don't be shy. Some of these include:

FxF and FxFuta. High Fantasy, elves and such. Sci-fi, new technology or aliens, or both. Light bondage. The Supernatural, Werewolves and vampires, other monsters (includes tentacles) and demons (succubi especially). Anal. Cum and plenty of it.

Open to:
FxM in the right cases. Rough. Dom/Sub. Incest (siblings/cousins, etc). Furry/human. And plenty more that I can't think of to list here, so don't be too shy.

Just No:
Non-Con. Ageplay (a few years is fine, excessive is not). Older relative/Younger (uncle/niece, parent/daughter). Scat. Gore. Pregnancy. Snuff. Anything with Real People, such as celebrities.

For a bit more info, an F-list is here: F-list

If you'd like an Original RP then I'm open to that, but if you'd like a fandom then that works too. Only one I have experience in is RWBY, but you've gotta start somewhere right? Typically like games and anime, so don't be afraid to ask about those.

That should do it for now. Hit me up if you've got anything to ask, I'm always open! ;)

RE: Rogue's requests~

Bump! Feeling extra slutty right now. Maybe an idea something like this? Nsfw. Or maybe something wildly different, I'm an open person. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom