Kat's Kinky Kravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatrinaUK

Planetoid
Hi there, new member, but not new to RP. First of all, what I like and dislike:

NOTE: Please respond to this via PM if interested. many thanks.

Ons and Offs

I enjoy...
- playing naive, innocent, reluctant or even non-con scenes.
- STORY - my rps must have some story to hang onto.
- Multi para. I mostly wirte multi para posts with dialogue etc.
- Blackmail, coercion is good
- Bondage - I dore stories with lots of this. It could be ropes, straps, cuffs, even vines, tentacles etc.
- Dressing up, I love playing characters in uniform, costume, or being made to wear. I am big fan of stockings and lingerie.
- fetishwear - quite enjoy latex, leather etc.
- full on sex including any and all orifices
- forced orgasm, orgasm denial etc
- non humans, e.g. orcs, monsters, vampires etc.

I am OK with...
- M/F
- F/F
- Threesomes, fouresomes and moresomes
- being drugged
- being hypnotised
- mild pain e.g. spanking
- gags
- some taboo topics such as keeping it in the family
- some aspects of beastiality so long as very non con.

I am not so keen on...
- pure romance with not much kink. I'm not her to fall inlove, I'm here to get ravished!
- pregnancy
- blod/gore
- vore - i dont get it.
- silly sized breasts, backsides

I really do not want to do ...
- scat, pee, vomit
- violent rape with no story
- anything below puberty age
- M/M

Cravings and story ideas

Trapped in VR
Trapped in a VR game - controlled by either a perverted AI or Male programmers who have my character who could also be a developer, test the full VR seat and setup and then force her to remain stuck there experiencing more and more erotic and kinky encounters to try and break her will.

Alice in Kinkland
Play on the Alice story where my alice falls into a version of wonderland filled with creatures and characters that want to bind her, ravish her and make her awaken sexually. (Think 50 shades of Alice)

Self Bondage blackmail
My character enjoys self bondage on the sly, husband is not into kink and so she sneaks time to play by herself. YC, neighbour or similar, discovers her secret and blackmails her into taking things further.

Angel's fall
An angel (me) is trapped and captured by demonic forces who try and break her, using her vanity and the fact she chose a coluptuous human female form to make her amdit her sinful side and bring her into darkness.

Restricted Section -
Ginny Weasley falls prey to a wicked praactitioner of magic who discovers she has an unhealthy interest in bondage. They decide to give her a thorough education whether she likes it or not. Could be OC or standard characters.

Babysitter Bondage
year ago I babysitted for my neighbours. Now their child (son/daughter/twins?) are older but have started acting out. The neighbours need to get away for the weekend for business and ask you to house sit. The child/kids have some other plans having long since wanted to indulge in some kinky ideas with me. They trick me into bondage and.... mmm

You get the idea there are may more ideas I could post here, but this should be enough to get us started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom