Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I may not be the only having this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7 Minibit

Moon
Hello.

What's the difference between long term and short term request threads and how do i write either one, I have someone saying I have an issue with them

I look at both of them, and the only thing I see is that there quick one note plots. I don't like coming up with plots and then automatically jumping into things, so in short term would I just post what i'm looking for and then ask and then if we don't come up with something, I'll show them my long term.

Short term means the story you're writing is going to be short. The RP is expected to end within a few days of starting it. That could be because its going to have one chapter or because you're looking for short rapid posts.

Long term is when an RP lasts for months. Maybe because you're posting once a week or because you have a lot of material to work with.

So can someone give me a hand on how to write it properly with all my pairings and information in tact.

So... yea like what Fruit said.

One section, long term, is for an area where you're looking for a longer term style roleplay. It's technically where you typically put your entirety of your ideas and links

Short term is where you you'll put shorter term ideas, maybe with a little less and what not, by still can list kinks.

They just can't be exact duplicates

I'm going to give you several links for you to read regarding request thread rules and what not, again, and if you still have questions, then feel free to message or PM a mod or admin.

Request Thread Rules and Bumping Policy

Long Term Request Thread Rules

Short Term Request Thread Rules

I think I got it now, I basically said for anyone to send me there short plots and ideas for the short term and then if they wish I could show them my pairings and how much I post.

Since I responded to you in PM I will put it here as well.

Making a short term thread asking for others plots only and stating you will send them yours is a loophole for duplicating threads.

Do not do this. Make them different by breaking up your plots or something.

Now, because this has been answered I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom