Looking for fun RP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm trying out this forum to have fun, I do have a full time job so I will put that out there for week days.

I'm interested in F x F, F x Futa, F x Shemale mostly. I'm a very open minded person and will pretty much try role or sexual act (besides vore/death). We can do long term story oriented RPs or short smutty ones.

Current cravings:

Hypno/Mind control scene, Sydney has been sent to hypno therapy to deal with her issues that she has been dealing with since she's a good. However her doctor uses the hypno therapy sessions for a darker more sexual reason. The doctor would make it to where Sydney has to obey any command given and be fully aware of what was going on and feeling everything without anyway to say no. Soon many people began to find out about Sydney and force her to do the darkest and dirtiest things they can think of...

Wrestling scene, Sydney recently joined a sex fighting league, a no rules league that whichever wrestler forces the other to cum uncontrollably is the winner and claims the loser as the prize. She can do whatever she wants to the loser until the next match...

If you're interested in the above or anything in general please PM me. I keep a very open mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom