Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mighty "Woman" is here! (f/futa)

MightyWoman

Super-Earth
Hi there! I am The Divine Mighty Woman, the most popular star on earth and it's amazing superheroine. I have millions of fans around the world that worship me. I have more instagram followers than all the presidents and the Hollywood stars and artist combined. Then there are a lot that mock me and make fun of me because of my impossible, amazing body. My enormous tits are literally the size of big beach balls and they're the most talked about thing since like ever. When I got my fake plastic lips - that got pretty close. I wear thin high heeled boots and a skintight wetlook-shiny spandex catsuit in white. I have long platina/golden-blond hair, super sexy blue eyes, of course the big fake "ducklips", a super fit physique and a perfect orangy tan all over my gorgeous body. I have toned, feminine muscles that flex beautifully at my every movement. A very slim waist and amazing hips. I always use a lot of colorful pink and light blue colored make up. My butt beats all the gym bimbo butts out there. I work out six days a week and have a very focused butt and leg routine. I am probably the most beautiful and sexy being in the entire universe and I can't stop getting turned on immensely by my own amazing body.

Anyway, I'm so ready to take you on, evil villainesses out there!

(Futa addition: All of the above with the following addition: I am a very feminine blonde bimbo futa with a beautiful, medium sized cock and a pair of huge, orange size balls that hang low and always make me super horny)

(Mighty Woman is ultra masochistic but would never admit it, neither does she believe anyone would ever want to hurt such a super sexy blonde bombshell superheroine anyway. But deep inside, that was her biggest fetish, a villainess that would manhandle her, one who wasn't impressed with her amazing physique and sex appeal the slightest and even target them, her sexiest body parts, giving no regard or mercy to her divine body. Her gigantic tits and balls are the sources of her superheroine power and also her most sensitive parts, but they didn't buy her any mercy from the evil villainess. She sometimes got high, laying in bed, all dressed up in her shiny catsuit and high heels, getting super horny and day dreamed about an evil villainess like that and what the villainess would do to her and her amazing body.

I love detailed and dedicated smutty and dangerous (for me that is) roleplays where I get in to trouble with emphasis on threats, violence, public humiliation and things like that. It doesn't matter if ur male or female irl as long as u play a really evil villainess in our rp. I don't mind if it gets a little dark.

Here is an intro I love to use for any roleplay:

- I have decided to have a day off today and turned off my phone. After all, I gotta take care of number 1 from time to time too, tihi! I'm sooo happy to have the entire day to myself. I grab my pink cover smart phone and take a few photos of me pouting my big fake "ducklips" to the max and doing my classic bimbo face, crossing my eyes and everything. The likes start pouring in in the thousands.

- This gorgeous body could need some rest and pleasure, hihi! Ooohh my, I'm gonna take so good care of myself and my amazing body mmmmmm I'm soooo sexy mmmmmmmmmm... I moan as I slowly sway my gorgeous hips from one side to the other, gawking at myself in the mirror and being extremely turned on by my own spectacular body. I just got in to one of my many shiny, skintight spandex, white catsuits. Always a struggle to get this amazing body in them even though my suits are so flexible and stretchy. Especially my gigantic balls, super sensitive, low hanging balls and my world renown beach ball size tits always takes minutes to finally press in there, tihi! I couldn't put in to words the joy I'm feeling in this very moment. I light up a nice big joint and start to puff on it, put on some music and I keep dancing and gawking at myself in the mirror as I get higher. As if I wasn't happy enough, or horny enough, the soothing high ramps it up even further. I start humming along with the song, it's some Nicki Minaj song.
- Hihi! Gosh, I'm gonna feel sooo much pleasure today! I lay down on my bed in my beautiful catsuit and 6 inch, white high heels. I get another joint and get even higher... Oh goosh, I get even hornier when I'm high... I'm so high and horny right now I could faint lol! I start stroking my perfectly toned, shiny legs as I look in the mirror and see the absolute sexiest being in the entire universe - me. I moan out loud at the sight of my amazing catsuit clad body and super tanned blonde face in the mirror. I moan again, pout with my giant lips and keep stroking my legs as I move my way up to my spectacular catsuit clad balls. Ohhh gosh, I'm gonna be here aaall day and all night. "I look deep in to my eyes in the mirror and say - "I love you Mighty Woman"

In the mean time, you - the evil villainess sneaks in to my mansion... yt

PS: I prefer to keep all my rp on Discord chat by the way.

Best regards
Mighty Woman :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom