Literacy, smut and taboo [fxm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again, BMR! I'm back for some quick and smutty roleplays, with no real plot yet with a lot of debauchery. All I ask from my writing partners is to have a grasp of grammar, give me something to reply to (the more details, the more I'll enjoy writing with you; I love being as descriptive as possible) and respect my limits/turn-offs. In return, I can offer the same and more.

As a quick side note, I will only discuss roleplay-related stuff in OOC. I don't want to get personal here.

My major craving right now is a student and teacher pairing sort of story, following the usual cliche 'plot'. MC needs better grades to pass YC's class, and YC offers to give her what she wants in return for sexual favors. That's how MC ends up staying behind after lessons are over, to keep her end of the bargain.

Kinks/ideas:
- Everything being consensual, despite the deal. MC might in fact enjoy this from the very start
- Cum, lots of it. Creampies, soft cum facials, and what have you
- MC being forced to use sexual toys in public (e.g. using a vibrator and/or dildo during class and putting her in possibly humiliating/embarrassing situations)
- Would also love including punishments for either doing poorly on tests or for misbehaving. Spanking her bare ass and pussy, fucking her roughly, public sex, as well as the sexual toys being used in public could be the possible punishments.

Turn offs:
- foot fetish
- furries
- vore, gore, toilet stuff
- god-modding
- being forced to have my character look like a bimbo
- unrealistic body proportions
- face-fucking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom