F/F or F/Futa Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm Hannah, an experienced roleplayer looking to meet new people for fun. First things first, I should explain that I'm comfortable and happy playing as either a female or a futa, I really have no preference. I also have no fixed image for my character - I tend to default towards a feminine, strong black female, but am more than happy to vary that for scenes to meet my partner's desires! Of course, I very much appreciate if you're willing to do the same for me too!

In terms of scenes, I'm very open to ideas and themes. I typically play as the more dominant character in a scene, but that is for negotiation and not set in stone. I enjoy including ideas such as orientation play, raceplay, dominance and submission, and some of my favourite kinks include bondage, humiliation, verbal abuse, anal, so if those are the kind of things that get you excited, come and say hi!

I have two big, big cravings when it comes to the girls I play with. The first is celebrities, and I have a list of stars that I would love to play with! The second is curvy girls, particularly those rocking nice hips and a lovely large ass. So if you like the idea of going down either of those routes for me, you'll be straight to the front of the queue!

I only play with female characters I'm afraid, so if that isn't you I won't be rude, but I am unlikely to want to do a scene. Other than that, if you like what you read or would like to find out more, please get in touch!

Hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom