Teach Me - FxF, looking for dominate partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnyes

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
This is a short and simple, mostly smut based plot. For now I am looking for short term, but if we hit it off we can definitely make it long term.

So, the plot is that YC and MC have been roommates for most of their college career. We got lucky when we got paired with each other, getting along exquisitely and becoming close friends because of it. The thing is, YC is gay, and MC is straight. Its never been an issue, YC has had her girlfriends over, MC has had her boyfriends over, never a complaint.

One night though, towards the end of the semester before their summer break, MC admits to being curious about being with a girl. YC then takes it upon herself to educate my character, and the fun times begin.

I really want you to be the dominant one. This is definitely consensual, but MC will hesitate, and its up to you to push forward. I want this to be light, sensual, and even romantic. If we decide to make this long-term, we can decide how their sudden relationship will affect their lives. Maybe insert some drama in.

Kinks I'm interested in: wetting, pussy worship, chubby partners. I'd love to hear your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom