By Blood, Bone, Root & Stone - Fantasy Genre Tale Seeking Collaborative Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylding Heart

Born Member of the MC1R League
Thank you for your patience at my first posting of an advertisement.

What I am looking for is someone to write with me in a fantasy setting we can create - anything from high magic, to none at all, any basic setting from ancient Rome to Steampunk. If anyone by any chance would like to play in an American Revolution setting, that would be wonderful!

I tend to write in the third person, and lean towards women who have a solid head on their shoulders, and would be a comfortable switch. While I enjoy characters talking dirty in stories, I'm not one for verbal or physical abuse which also means scat, water-works, and bloodplay are out.

Pretty much, this will start at the ground level where we discuss together what kind of things we'd like in the tale.

I don't mind incest, but the character I play must be in her early 20's at the youngest.

Light bondage, spanking, public sex, oral sex, sneaky sex (hands or feet under the table), seduction, masturbation, forced sex, characters taking their time to arouse one another, three-somes (I can write two women). Really, I'm open to anything, and it doesn't have to be all smut.

My goal, to have fun writing something with someone that the other person enjoys writing to. In other words, creative play through words. :)

Thank you for your time and your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom