Serene Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based heavily on a character from a book I really liked. Small changes but she is not really my own. Still I thought she would be fun to use.[

I'm looking for a fun magically based role play. Something quick and fun, if it morphs into something more solid I won't be angry lol. But mostly I want to get back into the groove and hopefully I can use this to help.

Please PM me if you're interested, I'm more likely to see that.

Melandra2.jpg
Like her but with green eyes

Serene Lake

Height: 5'5

Race: Sorceress

Voice: Assertive and lilting

Personality: stubborn, sassy, selfish, flair for the dramatic, prone to sarcasm, outgoing, egotistical, vain, masks her emotions behind a devil-may-care attitude, trusts no one, extremely self-confident, doesn't share much about her past, takes great care with her appearance, shaky morals

Likes: glittery things, money, clothing, weapons (daggers, claws), poisons, good food, heels, fancy lingerie, make up, books, dvds, comfy clothing, tangerines, boots, stockings and leggings, short skirts, dresses, adores her sister, animals (mainly cats), gold, gems, collects rare oddities, going barefoot

Dislikes: peas, meat, children, blistering heat, intense cold, flats, uptight people, ones with no sense of humor, cheap men, cheap clothing, copper, sneakers, ankle socks, floor length skirts, modest clothing, pastel, modest makeup, most humans

Appearance: Graceful figure; slim waist, rounded hips, pert buttocks, generous bust, slender hands and feet, shapely legs, pale skin, petite or almost delicate in appearance,
Classic face; startling emerald eyes, pouty pink lips, high cheekbones, small button nose, smooth cheeks, heart shaped face
Hair; a cascade of rich, deep, red hair that falls to the top of her buttocks, thick and shiny, wavy and silky

Powers: Illusion magic; ability to cast both auditory and visual illusions, they cannot be touched or felt. Will often cast illusions in her sleep and unknowingly when under extreme stress or emotions (lust, sadness, anger). Needs her hands to cast, if they are tied up she is powerless.

Background: Growing up under the greedy thumb of her mother, Serene learned early on that gold and money is king. It is everything, power, wealth, love. Her mother would croon and gather handfuls of gold coins, bracelets, or necklaces and rub them against her daughters cheeks, The sorceress's worship gold. They believe it is everything.
Their father disappeared shortly after Serene's sixth birthday leaving behind a mad woman to care for two young girls. Serene and Gabriella were as close as two sister could be. Gabby loved and protected her sister from the first moment baby Serene smiled up at her and called for her Abby.
After the death of their mother when Serene was ten the girls took to the streets, scrapping by where they could and relying heavily on Serene's ability to cast illusions and Gabby's gift of subtle persuasion.
Serene's ability is strong, she can conjure up scenes and images that look and sound completely real. But, the cannot be touched. Serene can reach into someones head and find their deepest fears and desires and use that.
Typically Serene uses illusions to mask her emotions, so she isn't very adept at schooling her features. As the girls grow their skill in stealing does as well. They can take the powers of a fellow sorceress by either killing her or forcing her to give them up. Serene has no real interest in other powers, but Gabby does. Serene is known as the Queen of Illusions, content in her power. Gabby on the other hand is power hungry and drags her sister in with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom