Superheroine vs. Villain Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Planetoid
Hi there Blue Moon peeps,

I'm currently craving a superheroine themed roleplay. I love playing a superheroine and taking on villains of all sorts. I pretty much only play OC or little known heroines. I don't like to play the big names like Supergirl or Wonder Woman. People have certain pre-formed expectations of those characters and I like to feel free to be me inside of a character.

What I like: Fighting bad guys, getting caught in traps, or other sticky situations, non-con sex, sex, being forced to give oral, spankings, breast play (light or rough), smart & dominant villains are all things I enjoy very much.

What I don't like: Snuff, Scatt, Overly violent/bloody roleplay, God moders (Mostly what I'm talking about here are characters that are just so overpowered or overskilled that my character is unable to land a single blow or mount any sort of offense against. I find that kinda lame. It also includes playing my character for me. I will decide how she reacts to something not you.), Bait and switch (characters that start out evil and dominant, but then all of a sudden get all subby). That said not all villains have to be purely evil either. I'm open to lots of different characters to play against.

Other stuff: I enjoy playing heroines characters out of uniform as well. This includes undercover missions which I love, or their day to day lives. Maybe my character goes undercover at an high class ball to try to get the scoop on someone she thinks may be a villain. Maybe she goes to a party just as her civilian self and ends up getting into trouble there. Maybe a villain has figured out who she is in her civilian guise and decides to mess with her in that life. Maybe she has trouble with a co-worker at work. Here she is one of the cities best known superheroines, yet in her civilian guise some creep at work is making life hard for her. There are certainly lots of possibilities.

Final thoughts: I do have a life outside of roleplaying and I don't post much if at all on weekends. I will however try to respond regularly. Some days I can post several times a day, some days I can't post at all. I just want you to know that up front. Also, and for the same reason I'll probably only accept a couple partners for this roleplay. So if I don't pick you, please don't take offense.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom