[White Female Teacher] x [Black Problem Student]

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenlynch29

Banned
Banished
As the subject line implies, I'd like to play the teacher to your problem student. Ideally it would be a high school setting and I would constantly punish you for bad behavior. That's the general start of things, but it can go two ways from here:

1.) One day after detention, you see me walking out to my car. Sneaking up behind me, you force me into the car and drive off with me. Now, I'm a mere 4'10" and would be petrified of you in your new aggressive state. Once we arrive at some abandoned warehouse, I'd plead for you not to hurt me, but my only way out is for you to teach me a lesson for once.

2.) Your father is friends with the principal - my boss. After giving you detentions and suspensions for long enough, your dad calls the principal (also black) who decides to crack down on me instead, accusing me of discrimination and so on. Petrified of losing my job, I don't protest when he tells me I have to have a parent teacher conference with your dad in your own home. However, when I get there, he's already written me off. There will be no talking. It's either "go apologize to my son" or lose my job and have my license pulled for discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom