Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Claw of Calamity [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I.... did not mean like that." Phyrra replied eyes wide. "I meant like platonic love, you know care, brushes, etc."

As the afternoon draws to a close the angel finishes up his singing and the pair collects the donations. They speak to one another in celestial of the people which donated and those who ignored them as they make their way to the church in town. Upon arrival, they hand the basket full of money entirely uncounted to a Cleric and ask that it be delivered tot he Orphanage anonymously. The two then seek shelter in the inn they are quite surprised by what they encounter.

"Is that even legal in this country?"

As Phyrra replies, disapproving, Sera's eyes lose focus again, but not from ecstasy and lust this time, but rather because she quickly begins to tear up. Not because she gave her virginity to an animal by mistake, not because she was seen by half the town being fucked by a horse, but because her mistress was displeased. Tears rapidly start to form and fall from her face with each of the stallion's rhythmic, unceasing thrusts, as he's only interested in enjoying his mare and oblivious to the more complicated matters, "I-I'm soOOorry, Mistress! I thought...I just wanted to pl-Eeeease yoOou!" And while it is heartfelt and her sorrow genuine, her body is still in the midst of the throws of pleasure, making her apology sound more obscene than she'd meant. I failed her! How could I have failed her already? I'm worthless to her now!

"It's it's okay." Phyrra said wanting to stroke Sera's face but not wanting to get close to the stallion in the throes of pleasure. "Do... Do you need help getting off?" She said her own eyes rolling at the accidental innuendo.

Alerdene

She blinked at the offer of song for room and offered a half-smile, "unfortunately I have found that locals often are wary of adventurous or different people - and frankly even the best performers in cities rarely get more than fifteen gold pieces ..." she was cut off by the events entering her inn floor.

She did a double and tripple take at the naked woman with the panther, the woman with the horse and the others who seemed tame by comparison.

Her voice turned flat "also not the sort of show the locals would appreciate and not what a five silver piece stabling allows for".

"Sunaki stable the horse, Agnes clean the floor" her sister red with embarressment at the scene exploded "I am not touching ..." but Alerdene cut her off "your gloves" she sounded exasperated but her sister got the message and waved her hand cleaning the scene with the magic imbued within them.

Sunaki was happy to be able to leave the room frankly but getting near the crowd was not something he was happy with - still he moved forward not meeting the eyes of any of the beautiful woman, in fact he focused entirely on a spot above the inn door "maam, if you will ... dismount I will deal with the beast".

Alerdene focused on Rana noting her as a local druid and so more expected to engage in this kind of thing - and was about to tell her to remove the cat when Alzix mentally spoke up for its distant kin so responded with a sigh "I assume your cat will control itself?".

The redhead who followed the little zoo into the inn stood over seven and a half feet tall. She was sleek and slender, but the sheer size of the sword at her belt--and the pertness of her heavy bossom half-concealed by a mail bikini top--made it clear there were heavily toned muscles under there.

She stepped up to Alerdene and offered her a smile. "Excuse me, are you the innkeeper here? I'd enquire about a place to stay and a chance to trade recepies with your cook, but, well, things are a bit crazy here today. Also," She indicated the naked girl with the panther, "Rana said she believed some form of danger was aproaching."

Sweetwater crouched easily to get on eye level with the other girls. "Can you tell me more, Rana?"

Rana gets more and more confused by the moment, and decides not to say anything; these village people are strange, after all.

So, until further understanding, she decides to just observe and not interfere... and, of course, replu whe spoken to.

"Of course", she responds matter-of-factly, "Kaya promised she won't attack anyone in the village... and", she turns to the giantess, "I don't know much myself. I was speaking with the birds, and they were speaking of some calamity coming from the north. Earth flowing with blood... forests burning... air filled with pointy death. If so... not my forest, nor your village is safe."

Alerdene

As the large woman stepped up to her she flicked her eyes towards her - she knew enought history to know that gangs of randomers meeting in an inn always spelt trouble - "yea I have room if you have coin, as for the chef he is in the back so perhaps I can introduce you after board is discussed".

Looking to the druid "more concerned with her defacating on my items or using the floor as a scratching post frankly" considering "pointy death in the sky sounds like arrows, and burning forests sounds ... possible some orcs acting up, still worth preparing for", looking at her youngest sister "Sahba let the guard know to expect trouble" as the girl moved out the door "don't antagonise them either" she added.

The man and angel standing watching the show with a bit of curiosity before breaking their eyes away from the sight to regard Alderdene. They exchange a pregnant glance for a moment. The angel then sneers and backs away while the man's eyes soften with pity and he approaches the innkeeper.

Allow us to introduce ourself please we are Alderdrix and unfortunately, we believe you may be in error. Look at the child over there really look at her, she has trouble with common her only friend is a wild panther. Honestly, we believe the panther may be the tamer of the two. What would drive a wild druid and her companion from their forest into a village of man? A few Orcs burning the forest? No. You are a child of magic and understand exactly how the local fae would react with a Wildling such as that backing them it would be as though nature itself rose to meet their onslaught they would not last the day. We believe that the threat is much more severe than the Wildling has words to express. So she seeks help. May we please see the elder now and then discuss the price of accommodations at your establishment?

OOC: According to the lighting the DM may ask for a perception check for this but anyone who wishes may roll a DC 15 wisdom check to notice something about my character anyone who makes it let me know.

Alerdene

She glanced at the angel "firstly I will expect you to control that - it so much as touches my cat - or does harm to my people - and I will be angry", at an academic level she wouldn't mind studying the creature ... but her protective feelings for her family, friends and cat were more prominent.

Continuing "secondly you are showing inherent bias and naivety regarding orcs, there is nothing preventing a dedicated and capable orc of becoming a mighty druid, cleric or what have you. The behaviour of shooting all birds and setting fires to the forest may be stereotypical behaviour but it is also practical when any animal might be a spy for enemies ... could it be other than orcs, of course but the local guard don't need to be warned of unidentified enemies so they can make up whatever stories they need to scare themselves, when they can be warned about orcs and should it turn out to be halflings, the dead, goblins or what have you most preparations will remain the same", finishing "now what elder do you refer to" she asked.

OOC: only got an 11 on perception

He looks pointedly at an aura around nothing that is seething evil.

Cat?

Regaining his composure. His eyes locking directly with Alerdene's.

I would not worry too much he would never help the enemy by giving them unredeemed souls to twist and corrupt into something to join their army; unless of course, he was first provoked and if any harm comes to us then he is not the one I would worry about. As far as Orcs go I do realize that a gifted few can become anything a human might; however, those with such gifts generally abstain from mindless destruction because they realize it will only bring about their own ruin and are usually powerful enough to subjugate the tribes around them.

He looks around the room agreeing in part with what she has said.

You are correct about not causing needless panic. I wish to speak with the elder or elders in charge of this village if there is an issue of magnitude which I suspect then I would like to offer assistance in whatever way I can. I would suggest sending something to investigate the area in question so that preparations can be made for the correct threat as opposed to just guessing at what the trouble might be. Unfortunately, birds do not go into much detail when they warn people they are usually more concerned with getting themselves away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom