Seeking Literate Partner who have dark ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallingSnow

Meteorite
Hello, I am Fallingsnow and I'm relatively new to this site although I am not new to role-playing. I enjoy an rp with detail and thick posts, that doesn't mean a novel every post because I won't do that every post either but I like a well written post with some detail involved. Although I prefer not to play characters you want me to play, I like playing my own or the ones I choose, just like I'll allow you to do the same. So please don't try and "assign" me a character. One of my other hard Nos is incest. I will not do it at all and please don't try to convince me. I also don't play bimbos. Other then that I am pretty open to a lot. I also have an f-list I'll like on the thread too.

So here are a few things I'm interested in doing. I am also willing to hear your own ideas too. I will add more as time goes on so check in every once and awhile because something may come up that you like.
I also prefer PMs but I can do threads too

Kidnap
I'm kind of looking for any sort of kidnapping think, I have a sort of look for the guy but anyway I'm open to many ideas and different scenarios and I have a few of my own. Breeding is an added bonus!

Handmaidens Tale
So this is about a society that has really fallen, because of pollution and all that women can't reproduce like they use too. 1 in 5 babies after being born survive. That's where handmaidens come in, girls who are fertile, they are sent to commanders and high ranking men who's wife cannot have children to have it for them. This is a book, and a tv show and instead of me explaining it all check out the wiki page to understand it more.
I would like to play maybe a few different hand maidens in different houses, maybe have one cheating on her master which is forbidden with the master guard, having a secret relationship with her master which isn't aloud either, maybe the wife getting in on it. Etc. Please pm me so we can chat more about this and some intrests you may have regarding the plot.

Vikings
So right now I'm really into the show, I'm interested in doing something with our own characters or the characters in the show. Right now I'm pretty of Regnar and Bjon and I am willing to play some of the female characters too. I'm also kind of wanting to play multiple characters for this, as playing more then one character is a favourite of mine. I'd like to discuss more through pm in more detail and go over what we are both looking for.

Ordered
A young man who lives by himself in the woods finds himself scrolling through the Internet, it was never intended but soon he's clicking things he never thought he'd click. The next thing he knows he has just ordered himself a wife. He doesn't believe though and continues on with his life, though soon he gets a call and he's suppose to pick her up at the airport...
(I kind of have a look from a picture for him if you don't mind)

Stranded
I watched this movie awhile ago, Blue Lagoon and it's older but I can't remember what it is, anyway I'm hoping to do something like it. So this can be modern day or not but I was thinking that somehow the ship that our two characters are sailing on end up sinking a fire, storm etc. they would be very young at the time and the only adult who comes with them isn't even their parents. They end up on an island and spend basically there whole lives there, although the adult who ended up with the dies relatively early or disappears whatever we decided really. Then our characters are left on there own, they grow up with one another rather innocent until they hit puberty, they start to have an attraction to one another and so forth. I'm hoping to also discuss this in farther detail if your interested and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Game of Thrones
I'm only really up for playing my own characters but there are certain pairings and characters I will play, but it really depends on the plot you have and who it is. Again Pm me for this, I am opened and just pitch me an idea and we'll see. If you're willing to make up characters and all that that's awesome too and I would love for you to shoot me a PM so we can discuss more. Right now the only pairing I'm truly interested in is Ramsey and Sansa or simliar to that dark relationship going on

Settlers
I like the idea of playing this out, families (probably early Mennonites) come across the ocean and make the great journey with their families. I want to sort of do them moving across North America and making there homes. Looking to do multiple characters, different drama. Maybe a newly wed couple, an abusive husband and his family, just multiple characters really that I'd love to try out with different personalities. Maybe even add cheating too. Whatever we decide.

Chubby Gal - too many of these going on right now. Unless you got a good idea
I'd like to do something with this, looking at maybe an online date, office, etc. Really anything. This would be more smut driven, I like humiliation for this and public sort of scenes. Like public bathroom, car, etc. I don't really have an idea for this so I am open to suggestions. And I'm not talking BBW or obese, just chubby.

So if you have any ideas messages me cause I am open to here them, here is the link to my F-List too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom