Sports-Themed Plays? (MxF) YIM/Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladytitan02

Meteorite
Hi everyone, and thanks for giving me a click. As the title suggests, I'm looking for guys who might be interested in some short or even long-term role plays via Yahoo Messenger. I'm a big sports fan (like I'm that girl who will argue about football strategy or baseball teams with you), and I've played a lot in my day as well. Any ideas are welcome, but here are some snippets to perhaps help get us started. When you're ready to talk, just say hi to me over on Yahoo at ladytitan02 - the same name as here.

-We're both big fans of some team, perhaps with tickets by or near each other, and things progress from there.

-You see me on a dating site, and I mention something about the local team. You invite me to a game as a first date, and off we go.

-I'm married to a big fan of an athlete/team, or I'm a mom with kids really into them. I'd just love it if I could get them tickets, a meeting, etc., and what would I do for that?

-Flip the script: I'm well known or was well known as a female athlete, and you are/were a big fan or a coach or... be creative.

-I'm a fan of the team you're on, and you're in a situation where you're about done as a college athlete or your pro career is winding down. Still, you've been my favorite for years, and it's a thrill to meet you!

Hopefully something in there looked good. If not, hit me with your best shot, and throw in anything else that might interest you too. Thanks again, and I can't wait to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom