Attack on titan Mikaanni

Chapter Text

*Annie's POV*

"Well...this is not what I expected Mp is full huh? Well I guess i'll go with Survey Corp." I said disappointedly walking to where I have to sign up for it but being so many I had to wait in line silently so I put my hands in my jeans with a hood over my head wearing earbuds as I wait then I saw a girl that's in front of me who had black, long hair up to her mid-back slim but in shape a shade dark than my own complexion. 'Not too bad.' i thought to myself before she knew as if I was looking she turned to me a bit though I kept to myself in the lowly chattered room before she smiled very small then turned away as she walked up as I go up to the other booth

*Mikasa's POV*

'Well some people are very interesting here sadly I can't find him anywhere...thought he'd been here by now.' i was starting to worry and get upset not having him around. I see a cute, small blond in a chair at a table filling out her form as I see her crystal clear blue eyes almost glowed in the dim setting of this place not knowing why it calmed me before she shifted in her seat looking up to stretch her neck while I look away before sitting in a seat across the room from her signing mine out as I couldn't help but glance a couple of times thinking 'why am i looking at her anyways I don't know her...' I thought trying to think of something or someone else but her despite my attempts I just walked over and sat in front of her she looked up at me froze a second. 'Best not to screw this up.' I smiled at her looking into those ocean blue eyes as they have a sharpness in her stare cause some fear settling inside.

Back
Top Bottom