Some F/F Ideas And Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
I am hankering for some good F/F roleplays. Just a note most of these pairings and ideas will be mostly smut and not much plot so for those that like plot more than smut this probably isn't for you. I do have a couple ideas in mind that I want to get out there. Hopefully someone might be interested in them. I not really going to lay down many rules. All I ask is that you at least write a paragraph and let me know if you want to quit. Now, onto the plots.

1. My character is a quiet shy girl who mostly keeps to herself during school. She doesn't talk a lot and she doesn't have many friends. However what she doesn't know is that she has a stalker that is madly horny for her. This stalker decided to kidnap her and show her a good time.

Kinks: Bondage, forced orgasms, strap-ons, lesbian sex, nipple play.

2: YC and MC are both roommates in college. We're both straight though neither of us has a boyfriend. On a extremely hot summer day both of us are sexually frustrated. Even though we're both straight, or at we think we are, our characters decided to 'experiment' with one another.

Kinks: Nothing really. This would basically be straight up sex. Well maybe some touching, licking, and fingering.

3. MC is an novice exorcist and she has gone to a village to get of some demons. Before doing that she spends the night at a small in ran by two women. What she doesn't know is that the whole village she's in is full of demons and the two women that own the inn are succubi. MC is in for one lustful night.

Kinks: Bondage, forced orgasms, nipple play, orgasm denial, anal, sex toys, corruption, fingering, maybe tickling.

Other Pairings

If it has a star next to it that means that's the part I want to play.

Best friend/Best friend
*Student/Teacher
Stepmom/Stepdaughter*
*Human/Alien
*Human/Monster Girl
*Human/Elf
Princess/Maid*
Princess/Princess
Princess/Female Knight*

Well that's about it. If you're interested or have any questions or suggestions feel free to reply her or PM me.

Bump. Craving a Human/Monster Girl roleplay. Hopefully I can get a partner that won't waste my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom